Forums > Halo

Favourite Legendary

Posts (54)

• Robot3

Robot3

#1839940 - 14 years ago

To Any who enjoyed the hardships of Halo 2 with all the Snipers, then returned to the simplistic ideals of Halo 1, in the end, which is your favourite?

Halo One Legendary

or

Halo Two Legendary

Why do you like it so much more then the other?

• Morticai_88

Morticai_88

#1840023 - 14 years ago

Halo 2...I think its Harder.

• Paulrus

Paulrus

#1840131 - 14 years ago

I dont know. I like them both on legendary...I like halo 1, because you can accually beat it, but I like halo 2 cause its harder and keeps you playing longer. Ya know?

• Red_Spartan

Red_Spartan

#1840286 - 14 years ago

i like halo 2 legendary cause its impossible to beat but when you do your good.

• Sinderful

Sinderful

#1840901 - 14 years ago

havent beaten the 1st halo on any setting cuz i stayed at the snow level the entire time. only beaten halo 2 on easy. i may suck at campaign or it could be that i dont play it but i cant get past the first level on legendary. the way i play on live, people are surprised i cant do legendary.

• pooperscoop

pooperscoop

#1841070 - 14 years ago

In reply to Robot3, #1:
    definately halo 1 legendary
    i like the ending clip with sargeant johnson and the elite :)
    and there arent any damn snipers >:(

• theLPgoonie

theLPgoonie

#1843114 - 14 years ago

halo 2 legendary by far. the game was just so much more fun. taking out the snipers was awesome. that was the real challange. i'd vote halo 2 single player on any difficulty over halo: ce any day.

multiplayer though...that is completely different...

• Kasimoto

Kasimoto

#1843225 - 14 years ago

In reply to Robot3, #1:

I find Halo:CE harder than Halo 2. There are many reasons why...

• dasheer1940

dasheer1940

#1843477 - 14 years ago

halo 1 that required you to develop a real stragey for many parts

• ilvedulwldng

ilvedulwldng

#1845084 - 14 years ago

In reply to Robot3, #1:

Halo2 was waaaayyy harder, but i loved the rush on halo at the end and on the library.

• lordodeath

lordodeath

#1845396 - 14 years ago

I liked them both, but if I has to pick I'd say Halo 2. It was much harder because of the strength of the beam rifles and I think there was a better A.I.

The thing I liked about Halo CE Legendary was when you picked levels that icon came up underneath the pic. and info of the level. So youo could prove that you beat it on Legendary where as in halo 2 when it says highest leel beat is Great Journay on Legendary you could have done the last level and thats it.

There is my opinion, Halo 2 is better.

• genocide_117

genocide_117

#1847266 - 14 years ago

i like h2 ledgendary becuase it's harder, but i must admit, on some parts gets very frustrating

• Godley

Godley

#1847817 - 14 years ago

In reply to Robot3, #1:

i liked halo one, cause it is old fashioned, but halo 2 is freaking unreal on legendary. i would definately say H2 was a harder game all around, except they took out the falling damage.

• Robot3

Robot3

#1848556 - 14 years ago

I love Halo 1 because of just the game play. In So many situations you can watch the Elites through a sniper and they are actually moving and have an erratic motion. That's where I mastered the Sniper Rifle. Two Betrayals Baby! Long field with the pair of Wraiths, and sooo many covenant at the end of the narrow canyon. Legendary setting, there are soo many Elites. I just drop the Wraiths with Rockets, return to the ridge, and after killing those damn SpecOps Elites with their active Cloaking, I stalk each Elite and in two shots, Drop em, but I usually hunt the Gold Elite that is running about, takes three shots to the head to drop the cockbite. It's worth it though as the Grunts and Jackals Run.

The Jackals are even better in Halo 1 Legendary, their pistols pumping off Plasma Rifle strings of energy was intense and awesome to fight against. I am off to go play the Maw! Wooh! Best record against 5 minutes? I made it out with 2:10 minutes left. I was a bloody good warthog driver smiley0.gif Cheers

• bobby123

bobby123

#1850093 - 14 years ago

i cant get past the start of the first level......but i can on halo 1...so halo 1 is easier but still a challenge...and halo 2 is way way way harder

• Sinderful

Sinderful

#1850139 - 14 years ago

In reply to bobby123, #15:

yes someone else that cant do halo2 on legendary lol

• DragonDX

DragonDX

#1850254 - 14 years ago

I prefer Halo 1. There wasn't as many ways to simply skip through the level, and it was pretty well balanced. In Halo 2 you can skip a lot of the good battles and your enemies are insanely powerful (coughsniperscough). Halo 1 retained it's fun with gameplay by not flooding you with ridiculous situations and ungodly powerful enemies(coughfloodcough) while Halo 2 dumped you in sniper-infested areas with little to no cover while sending an army of elites to slaughter you. Halo 2's legendary was extremely un balanced with stronger elites, seemingly invisible snipers, and not enough ammo for the powerful weapons.

• elementalist

elementalist

#1850615 - 14 years ago

i like halo 2 legendary alot more because halo 2 is a better game in graphics, sound, and origens of alien races. Therefore, no matter how you play it, halo 2 beats the original. Plus, Legendary on Halo 2 is much harder. I havn't beaten the secind level yet on legendary. Halo 2's legendary is hader beacouse of tougher elites, more grunts, numbers in grunts pose a threat, highly hidden snipers, less amo lying around, and for it's unstoppable spec. forces elites with swords.

• Vyce

Vyce

#1851500 - 14 years ago

I like everything on Halo better than on Halo 2.

• lesserdemon

lesserdemon

#1852666 - 14 years ago

Halo 2 is much more chaotic, and much harder as Masterchief. I like it on Halo 1 just becasue when you do co-op you get to have the respawn thing. Halo 1 the last few levels are insanely hard. Starting with Library, Keyes, and then the Maw it is absolutly rediculous with the Flood.

• SparkZ

SparkZ

#1855166 - 14 years ago

i like halo 2 way betta
    but still i fink halo 1 is harder
    and halo 2 i fort waz easyer cuz it diddnt take as long to finish

• mooserider

mooserider

#1855608 - 14 years ago

Halo 2 is way more challenging and more fun cuz somtimes the GODDAMN jackal snipers are a pain in the ass but give me great satisfaction when killing them...so HALO 2

• WingTech

WingTech

#1855845 - 14 years ago

Halo 2 was overall more difficult on Legendary. With the exeption of the flood... the flood from the original were much more of a threat as compared to Halo 2. On Halo they actualy shot at you. In H2 they pritty much just run strait at you and go for a melee. Not to mention how powerful the Energy Sword is against flood.

I enjoyed the original Halo's Legendary more though. Especialy since they make you restart at the last checkpoint if one person dies on Halo 2. Thats just annoying.

• rhino1045

rhino1045

#1855854 - 14 years ago

Halo 1 Legendary because it was a lot more fun.

• Rufus4111

Rufus4111

#1855861 - 14 years ago

I've had more fun on Halo 1 Legendary, but that wasn't 'cause of the game...