Forums > Halo

Funniest/Best Mod You've Ever Seen

Posts (7)

• lesserdemon

lesserdemon

#5607997 - 12 years ago

I played with this kid a few times because I had never seen a mod in a game (just joined Xbox Live like3 weeks ago).
    Mine was with a kid who had a spawn mod. He used a BR that was automatic, unlimited ammo and acted like a sniper. He also could fly around. Everybody could throw rockets or gauss shots as grenades, all weapons looked hillarious. The sword was a Jackel, a rocket launcher was a flood guy. But the best part of it was all of the funny stuff that he made all other guns shoot.
    Heres a list:
    Plasma Rifle: Big Bricks of concrete=splattering
    Brute Plasma: Warthogs
    Charged up PP: Gauss Turrets that could fly
    Brute Shots: Dead Grunts
    Magnums (Duels only): Green stuff that hunters shoot

Add the ones you find funny

• G1ynch55

G1ynch55

#5608023 - 12 years ago

I played with a kid who had a similar setup, but the best thing was that all of our teams guns shot out wraith shots, and we could fly!

• dreamcast717

dreamcast717

#5608035 - 12 years ago

Talk of mods is against the rules.
    Plus, we don't give a shit.

• MongooseD

MongooseD

#5608135 - 12 years ago

God, why do failures like you have to waste MY valuable oxygen.

• Tresureman

Tresureman

#5608181 - 12 years ago

This one gun that shoots out blasts like the Scarab and is in the shape of a Plasma Rifle.

Oh wait, that's called a scarab gun and it is built into the game. My point is

MODDERS SUCK

• G1ynch55

G1ynch55

#5608182 - 12 years ago

In reply to MongooseD, #4:

Why whats the problem, Im not saying that I did them just that you've seen them. It happends all the time.

• G1ynch55

G1ynch55

#5608190 - 12 years ago

In reply to Tresureman, #5:

Yeah If your against them they do, but having one on your team can be hillarious.