Forums > Halo

Reach Mountain Dew Sweepstakes

Posts (5)

• sniperfidy

sniperfidy

#14119379 - 9 years ago

So, Mountain Dew has started a new sweepstakes for Halo: Reach.... I'm sure you have probably seen the Halo themed bottles/cans/Doritos. Those specially marked items have codes you can redeem for entries into a drawing for prizes.

What's different about this sweepstakes is you can enter by yourself, or form your own "Noble Team" and pool your resources. Up to 6 people form a team and the captain can choose which prize to enter into the sweepstakes for with each code. The benefit of being on a team is that teams can enter into the sweepstakes together and if one of your codes win you all win.

I have created a team called "Rooster Teeth". I need 5 more Mountain Dew drinkers to join me and contribute to the team. To signup, send me a message with your first name and email and I'll invite you to the team. PLEASE BE SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO DRINK MOUNTAIN DEW AND CONTRIBUTE CODES TO THE TEAM!

Once you're signed up via the link I send you, you can login to the website and contribute codes to the team. Once the team is full we can have others form their own teams (Rooster Teeth 2, or whatever you like) and post here if we win anything! If I get any public codes such as ones given away in the Mountain Dew newsletter, I will post them here for everyone to use no matter what team you're on.

Let me know if you have any questions and good luck to us all! =)

• sniperfidy

sniperfidy

#14119399 - 9 years ago

Here is a list of the participating products: www.honorthecode.com/default.aspx#/products

It's all the major flavors I believe.

• Fhajad

Fhajad Forum Games Moderator

#14120502 - 9 years ago

Chris
    fhajad@gmail.com

I don't give a fuck to send a message.

• sniperfidy

sniperfidy

#14120562 - 9 years ago

In reply to Fhajad, #3:

Works for me! I'm going to shit myself if we actually win something, lol.

• SPARTAN_204

SPARTAN_204

#14128225 - 9 years ago

Maybe...