Forums > Halo

Halo Wars 2

Posts (7)

• ClassyCorgi

ClassyCorgi

#33228961 - 3 years ago

Halo Wars 2 got its first official trailer at E3 2016! Discuss here.

• Evan_Harper

Evan_Harper FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Vaner12

#33228964 - 3 years ago

Hahaha. I literally made a forum for Halo wars 2 at the exact same time as you! Literally the same time

• D-Wreck

D-Wreck FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33229087 - 3 years ago

Well... looks like I'll still be contemplating my decision of getting a ps4 :(

• darkside1215

darkside1215 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Junky Old Robot

#33229648 - 3 years ago

After downloading the beta, it keeps freezing on the title screen; so I don't really have an opinion yet. But from watching that cinematic trailer, all I can say is that I am hype! My biggest hope for the game is that it somehow ties into the main series, HW1 had a self contained story that didn't effect the universe.

• Evan_Harper

Evan_Harper FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Vaner12

#33229667 - 3 years ago

In reply to darkside1215

You have to quit the game. It took me a few tries to get it. Three I think.

• darkside1215

darkside1215 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Junky Old Robot

#33229801 - 3 years ago

In reply to Evan_Harper

I quit that thing 4 times yesterday, and nothing happened. Going to try later, so hopefully it works.

• Evan_Harper

#33229947 - 3 years ago

In reply to darkside1215

It is fun. I'm not a huge fan of the game mode they have for it because it's a territory style game but with Halo wars. It's good for a quick game though