Forums > Lets Play Community

Introductions

Posts (121)

• iSayWhat

iSayWhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Plot Twist

#33177003 - 3 years ago

Hello, this post will be used to introduce yourself and what type of content you make or are interested in making. Make friends and have fun, I'll go first :3

My name is James, I have been making Community Hunter videos for nearly five years. Known to make weird videos that confuse a lot of people, such as "This is.. This is.." and "Dan the ___ Man." In the past year I've made a show called Plot Twist with @The_Hybrid.

I'm happy to help if anyone needs a hand starting up on videos ^_^

• PhoenixFilms

PhoenixFilms FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Lone Few-Austin, TX

#33177021 - 3 years ago

Hey, my name's Phoenix. I'm fairly new to the AH/Lets Play Community, but I've loved it so far. I was an RT intern over the summer of 2015 and while there it showed me what I really wanted to do, which was create this kind of content. Since then I've started my own channel and posted videos on the AH Community with my friends @IAmVeryMoist @Riles @RJ and many more.

I'm always down for commentaries or help with whatever creative endeavor you hope to make. Feel free to contact me, and let's collaborate on some Lets Play Community stuff.

• IAmVeryMoist

IAmVeryMoist Rebel Scum

#33177027 - 3 years ago

Wow lookie here, so shiny and chrome. Hello everyone, the name is IAmVeryMoist but you can just call me Moist. I've been doing CH videos for nay upon a few years give or take it really doesn't matter. What matters is we're all here in this weird new place where anything is possible! If you ever need assistance or have any ideas and just wanna bounce it off someone, I am always here. Like Santa Clause. Just less creepy as fuck.

Toodle Doo boys and girls

• Riles

Riles FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin, Texas

#33177028 - 3 years ago

Riles here! Community Hunter of about a year and a half?? Anywho, I love making videos, particularly editing, and I love meeting all you guys in the community and collaborating. If you are interested in getting into this thing, talk to myself or any of the other familiar faces on the CH channel and we'd be happy to help in any way.

Look forward to making more awesome content guys!

• JorelHill

JorelHill

#33177030 - 3 years ago

Hey oh, meh name is Jorel, I've been making Community Hunter videos for 2 years, I haven't made that many, especially in the last year as I've been working on my schools cringy video announcements, but I've recently been creating a backlog of things to record for Community Hunter. My videos aren't very notable but include "Wood Cube" "Wood Cube X" "GTA V Back to The Future Easter Egg" "Nico Bellic's Lifeinvader Page Easter Egg" "Child of Light Easter Egg" and other memes. Idk what this new LPCommunity thing is all about but I'm pretty hyped to get into it and hope to hit the ground running.

• Mal_Goldsmith

Mal_Goldsmith FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177037 - 3 years ago

Hi! I'm Malaika and while I've never submitted to anything like this before I do have an interest in it! I love editing so I'm hoping that I'll be able to do some of that and hopefully start submitting some things! :D

• IAmVeryMoist

IAmVeryMoist Rebel Scum

#33177040 - 3 years ago

In reply to MalaikaG24

Hell yeah!

• The_Hybrid

The_Hybrid FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177079 - 3 years ago

Hey what's up,
    I'm Dan, I've been doing CH vids for almost 5 years now making a bunch of stupid things but have more recently been making a show I do with my boi James ( @iSayWhat ) called Plot Twist. Like James, I'm happy to lend a helping hand of advice to people that need a boost getting started. Give us a shout!

• Tathie

Tathie Vox Machina

#33177091 - 3 years ago

Well howdy.

I'm Trevor! I used to do the CH thing a lot, but it's been a few years now and most people know me as the grumpy grandpa in various Skype chats. I'm always around for advice and help though!

Who knows, with all the new digs, it might be time for another video or two.

• aclarkislost

aclarkislost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin

#33177095 - 3 years ago

Hey, my name's Austin, I've been making CH vids for a little over 2 years now, mainly in GTAV and COD with my buddy @KyleDoesGTA in addition to directing Straight Outta RT. I'm always happy to lend a hand on what ever projects you throw my way whether it be co-comming, helping out with a build, advice on editing, or whatever else comes out of this new channel we're calling home!

• Arc520

Arc520 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177103 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I go by Arc on the internet or you could just call me John. I have been making videos/content online for a good bit now, You can say the video editing is kinda my thing/passion. I have been a long time fan of RT but pretty new to the community on here, I'm super interested in this awesome opportunity to create and share new content with our community! I look forward to starting my first submission soon and hopefully making plenty of friends along the way.

• Riles

Riles FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin, Texas

#33177109 - 3 years ago

In reply to Arc520

Sounds great dude! Best advice I can give, collaborate with as many people as possible. I've made some incredible friends from over on the CH channel, and making content for this community is so much fun because of it. Enjoy it, make cool stuff, and meet cool people!

• Errj

Errj FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian

#33177118 - 3 years ago

Well well well...look at this! A whole new playground of us to stretch our minds and get that creative velvety blood flowing.

Hey all you guys! I'm RJ and I've been doing community videos for about 2 years now and am excited to output even more! Even before I did CH stuff this community was always pushing out some really deluxe content and now it's all in one stop shop kinda deal. I look forward to meeting so much of you guys and helping out any way I can. Now I gotta go make some mac n' cheese so I catch y'all on the flip side.

Stay frosty,

RJ

P.S. @IAmVeryMoist, @Riles, and @PhoenixFilms are stinky doo doo heads.

P.P.S. Just Kidding, love those guys. Now let's create!

• PhoenixFilms

PhoenixFilms FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Lone Few-Austin, TX

#33177122 - 3 years ago

In reply to RJ

D:

• Errj

Errj FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTX Guardian

#33177125 - 3 years ago

In reply to PhoenixFilms

Someone didn't read the P.P.S. ;)

• IAmVeryMoist

IAmVeryMoist Rebel Scum

#33177147 - 3 years ago

In reply to RJ

You FUCKING piece of poop;)

• KyleDoesGTA

KyleDoesGTA FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold That Guy.

#33177162 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone,

My name is Kyle and I've been posting stuff to the CH Community for over two years now. I love Things To Do in's in GTA, Minecraft, Halo, any game really. As per aclarkislost's previous post, I am part of the Straight Outta RT Series on the site and love anything having to do with machinima in games.

If you need a commentator, ever want to play one of my various TTDI ideas, or have any ideas you need filmed just hit me up on the site or Skype, I'm almost always free to talk and ready to have some good times.

• PrinceVenn

PrinceVenn FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Real Dead Boy

#33177239 - 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

My name is Koda, and even though I've been on the site for about 4 years with various accounts, I've never actually gotten the courage to post my own video so I'm hoping to do that at some point. I mostly do a lot of lurking, but I enjoy video editing and making commentary so that's what I want to do at some point.

I'm pretty awkward, but I'll try my best to contribute! :D

• Riles

#33177242 - 3 years ago

In reply to PrinceVenn

MAKE A VIDEO, AND POST IT. No need to be nervous here pal, we're all a big happy family of goofballs. This channel is for fun, first and foremost. So please don't be afraid to jump right in! There's plenty of us who are willing to help newer people out, just give us a shout!

• JamesJr1993

JamesJr1993 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177243 - 3 years ago

Hello, My name is James and I would love to start being more active with the community. I would like to make videos but I unfortunately don't have the necessary equipment to film as of right now. My editing skills are limited to Windows Movie Maker as well. So if you have any advice I would surely welcome it. Thank You!

• Skythir

Skythir Amateur Human

#33177283 - 3 years ago

Hello everyone! My name is Robert (Skythir/ReveredLegend) and I've been part of the AH community since mid 2013. It's been a great journey and I am very excited to start producing content for the new channel!

If you need a Co-Commentator, I have 4 years of experience commentating and have great audio and video editing quaility if needed.

Hope everyone has a great time and we can all work together :)

• iSayWhat

iSayWhat FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Plot Twist

#33177419 - 3 years ago

In reply to Parrj0210

Hello James, you don't necessary require amazing equipment. If you have a computer you can make videos. The channel is going to not feature only gaming focused content, you can use pre-existing videos by a Lets Play company AH/FH/SA and make something from them, use your imagination.

Windows Movie Maker is fine, when I first started editing I only used WMM. I even stuck to Windows XP as I preferred that version of WMM. If you want any help feel free to ask ^_^

• JamesJr1993

JamesJr1993 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33177544 - 3 years ago

In reply to iSayWhat

Thank You. The reason why I asked about the equipment is because I've had this idea for some videos that I really wanted to make and share with the community. Its just that I don't have a game capture device to make it happen, all I really have is a dinky HD Camcorder. I do plan on getting one though, after I replace my broken laptop.

• synnesai

synnesai FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold GZB

#33177752 - 3 years ago

Hello! I'm Synne (or Cynthia if you want my real name) I draw :v ! I've drawn some merch stuff for RT (RvB Playing cards, Shows of RT playing cards, the Attack on GRIMM RWBY tshirt ...) and very excited to be invited to be a part of this!!

I'll be sending in art speed videos (hopefully that's something ppl will like aha...) I've never done video editing at all so... I hope the one I do submit is OK TwT;;; I'm kind of nervous...

It's very nice to meet you all! ヾ(´▽`;)°˖✧

• Dr_Boomerang

Dr_Boomerang FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Mad Prince

#33177991 - 3 years ago

Sup I'm Brodie. I was doing community videos about a year or so ago, I did a few pretty awesome Minecraft videos. I stopped making them due to time it took to make them and the limitations that were stifling my creative passions *Dramatic hair flip. And no I did not just google stifling to find out how to spell it, gosh how dare you thing such a thing. But now I'm back and I gonna be making some Mincraft stuffs.

-Side note I have also had 5 of my builds on Megacraft soooo you could say I'm a kind of a big deal. :p