Forums > LOL Cat

What cats mean to you.

Posts (24)

• atlus0016

atlus0016

#30039252 - 10 years ago

Since LOL cats focus on cats. This is a place for all the cat lover to talk about why they love em.
    I personally love the fact that a cat is small enough to sit in your lap and not kill you.

• Nikera

Nikera

#30039253 - 10 years ago

u havn't met my 1 i love cats cause they are like little unintelegent hairy deformed people

• potatopado

potatopado

#30039254 - 10 years ago

i love cats because they intimidate you to make you think they are nice, even though in their head they are planning a way to attack your bunny slippers.

• Ater_Dremora

Ater_Dremora

#30039255 - 10 years ago

My cat is my TV-Buddy, watches TV with me and my mom, kickass cat.

• HaloACE56

HaloACE56

#30039256 - 10 years ago

I just love cats, I have always had smart cats, they are FANTASTIC! I could not live without cats smiley0.gif

• atlus0016

atlus0016

#30039257 - 10 years ago

I have to say that cats have been a large part of my life. I've had over 400 of them and had 33 at one time. But, they where always outside cats because of my sister.

• potatopado

potatopado

#30039258 - 10 years ago

how do you keep that many cats at the same time and know that one didn't get lost?!?!?!?!?!

• hunter615

hunter615

#30039259 - 10 years ago

my cat's job is to purify the squirrel population. she weighs like, 20 pounds, so it takes a really dumb, slow squirrel for her to catch it. the squirrel genetics are slightly better because of her.

hunter615491b91b05267ct.jpg

• Nikera

Nikera

#30039260 - 10 years ago

does any of ur cats talk
    mine (in its own way) says thanx, hi, piss off, and give me food just by a series of mews

• atlus0016

atlus0016

#30039261 - 10 years ago

I have seen a few cats do that. Mine have never needed to talk. I understand them just fine.

• casmarie

casmarie

#30039262 - 10 years ago

I've always loved cats, they're both the stupidest and most intelligent animals you can find

• atlus0016

atlus0016

#30039263 - 10 years ago

As far as keeping up with mutiplue cats, I recommend role call.. Count them every morning when they get feed.

• Nikera

Nikera

#30039264 - 10 years ago

dog's are crap compared to cats

• Nikera

Nikera

#30039265 - 10 years ago

jus putting it out there

• atlus0016

atlus0016

#30039266 - 10 years ago

Nothing wrong with that.

• Nikera

Nikera

#30039267 - 10 years ago

cool

• GacktyPants

GacktyPants

#30039268 - 10 years ago

I love cats because of their total attitude. You know, the one that has them telling you to just piss off unless they want something? Somehow coming from something small and furry it's enormously endearing. And then when they decide to turn up and purr, it makes you feel rather loved.

• caboose1836

caboose1836

#30039269 - 10 years ago

CATZ ARE MY LIFE, I LOVEZ DEM, especially lolcats tehe they cause laughing sounds to come out my mouth and my sides to split

• potatopado

potatopado

#30039270 - 10 years ago

mine likes to suck her tits.... i know it's quite aquitgyh (sorry it was stepping on the keyboard) awkward

• ExDeathevn

ExDeathevn

#30039271 - 10 years ago

My cat, Cameo. She's a lazy one, but she's still my cat =3

As for just why I love cats, 'tis just something I can't explain. Though everyone has their likes and dislikes with no particular reason.
    It helps that my fav gal's nickname is Kat though.

• TofuBug

TofuBug

#30039272 - 10 years ago

My cat is an asshole.

When he wants me or my girl to wake up he gets right up in our face, waits for you to open an eye and then punches you in the eye.

Not claw, punch....

But he's also such a baby sometimes He will cram himself between what ever you are doing in the most awkward way possible.

He hunts spiders and shadows and randomly gets in fits where I swear he's playing the rug is lava and runs around pretty much my living room jumping from furniture to furniture really really fast.

I love cats because they are independent, because they will love you one second and act like you don't even exist the next.

Some simple truths I have learned after living with cats all my life:

1. No one has ever OWNED a cat.
    2. Dogs have masters cats have staff
    3. All cats have Asperger's syndrome

That's all for now

Cheers,

Ryan

• Princesslala

Princesslala

#30039273 - 10 years ago

Ha I got one for ya.....my cat sucks its tail and falls asleep with his tail in his mouth!

• iluvdonut

iluvdonut

#30039274 - 10 years ago

I live by myself in a large apartment. My two cats follow me everywhere. One even sits on the side of my tub while I bathe or shower. Its nice to never really be alone. However, it is not nice to have to sleep scrunched up on one side or my queen sized bed because Bella sleeps in the middle and Baby sleeps right under my feet.

• Selina_Kyle

Selina_Kyle

#30039275 - 10 years ago

Bast.jpg

At her core, she is that which dwells within me that is eternal.
    Moving gracefully throughout time,
    ever my constant companion.

Her fur is stained with my tears tinged with blood,
    my sweat mingles with the oils of her.
    No words does she speak,
    yet every nuance as she undulates.
    every sound that escapes between pointed tooth,
    every brush of silken fur against my aching heart
    I fully understand.

Ours is a shared existence forever,
    throughout eternity our paths entwine,
    again and again,
    until reality has perished from the hearts of man.