Forums > Machinations of the night

Species/Races

Posts (4)

• cote117

cote117

#32760967 - 4 years ago

Human: While lacking in magical prowess like their Elven brothers, They make up for in ingenuity, tenacity, and adaptability. Whether it be a city in the desert, to a town in the frozen wastes, humans have the potential to thrive.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L. (Adds to character)

S. 2
    P. 1
    E. 3
    C. 1
    I. 3
    A. 0
    L. 5

Elf: Long lived, and talented in the magical arts, What they lack in strength they make up for in speed and agility. Known for making their homes in areas with healthy natural growth (Forests, mountains, and jungles).
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 0
    P. 3
    E. 1
    C. 2
    I. 5
    A. 4
    L. 0

Dwarf: Strong, tough, hardy, stubborn, artisan, fiery temper. These are but a few words that describe the Dwarves. Skilled craftsman, and deadly warriors. Not only are they as tenacious as their human brothers, they will fight to the death for what they feel is right. Known for living in cities and in mountains.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 5
    P. 1
    E. 4
    C. 0
    I. 4.
    A. 0
    L. 1

Duskborn: Born with the taint of the darkness, Duskborn are typically seen as pariahs among humans and elves. Typically paler than their human counterparts, what really sets them apart from them is their eyes glowing with both magical essence and the taint, they make up for their "Lesser brothers" lack of magical prowess making the skilled mages and arcane artificers.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 2
    P. 3
    E. 3
    C. 0
    I. 6
    A. 0
    L. 1

• cote117

cote117

#32760968 - 4 years ago

Lamia: Lower body of a serpent, upper body of a human woman; Lamia have proved time and time again both the danger and beauty they contain. Powerful, Flexible, Vengeful, these are but a few words to describe them. Typically living in dry arid regions of Titania, many work as guides and apothecaries.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 4
    P. 2
    E. 3
    C. 1
    I. 0
    A. 5
    L. 0

Inari: Between beastman and monster Inari have the characteristics of a human and a fox, mostly residing in forests, mountains, and settlements. Just like their Dusk Dwelling cousins the Kitsune, the more tails they have, the older and more powerful they are.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 0
    P. 3
    E. 2
    C. 4
    I. 4
    A. 2
    L. 0

Kitsune: Tainted, these changed Inari like the Duskborn are looked as outcasts. Another characteristic they share with the Duskborn is their eyes, glowing with taint and magical energy. Extremely hateful towards bigots, and consoling towards both changed or born with their "Curse".
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 2
    P. 2
    E. 3
    C. 0
    I. 5
    A. 2
    L. 1

Neko: Nekos possess high magical power and are distinguished by having a tail split in two. they have lived among humans as neighbours since ancient times. Even in human settlements they can often be seen.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L

S. 0
    P. 4
    E. 2
    C. 4
    I. 2
    A. 3
    L. 0

• cote117

cote117

#32760969 - 4 years ago

Echidna: Tainted and transformed, the Echidna are surprising accepted by their Lamia counterparts. Like any other Dusk Dweller, their eyes glow, but what sets them apart from Lamia is the two serpents growing out of their skulls, seeming to come out of their hair much like a night Dweller Gorgon. Many of them live in cities located near lakes and swamps as they prefer to live in dark and warm places.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 3
    P. 2
    E. 5
    C. 0
    I. 1
    A. 4
    L. 0

• cote117

cote117

#32760970 - 4 years ago

Shirohebi: A subspecies of Lamia known for their alabaster white scales and hair, Shirohebi are incredibly talented in the magical arts. Docile in nature, When backed into a corner, they will become extremely violent. Like all in the Lamia species, they are all female, and Devoted to their lover and or spouse to the point of willing to die for them. Most tend to live alongside their tainted sisters as they too prefer to live near bodies of water, Although a good number make their homes in the Mage towers.
    Base S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

S. 3
    P. 1
    E. 3.
    C. 4
    I. 5
    A. 2
    L. 0