Forums > Movie Watchers

SPIDER-MAN 4

Posts (11)

• poison_x

poison_x

#30665550 - 10 years ago

So SPIDER-MAN 4 will officially swing into theaters (including IMAX) on May 6, 2011

• Wesker33

Wesker33

#30665551 - 10 years ago

In reply to poison_x, #1:

I just think its funny how movie studios these days seem to be choosing the release date before they even have all the specifics done. In my opinion this only hurts the potential of the film because it may end up rushing the crew and affecting the movie's quality. And after Spiderman 3 I think most people would like to see spiderman 4 take its time and get together a really solid story.

• DarkLight523

DarkLight523

#30665552 - 10 years ago

One argument would be that until they have a solid plot, a committed cast, and a balanced budget it would be premature to even float rumors as to its status, much less a release date.

Sam Raimi already has the two lead actors, and most of the supporting actors committed to this film. Sony Pictures will likely write a blank check in the hopes of cashing in on the Marvel Franchise one more time. And the plot is simple, Peter Parker's still a whiny super hero, Mary Jane's the girl he's after, some villains come in and threaten New Yorkers in their bid for power, with an ending sequence so patriotic Republicans everywhere will be getting boners off it.

Done and Done... though I'd wish this movie chain would die already.

• Zeke

Zeke

#30665553 - 10 years ago

They might stick to this project, they might not. Most likely this is just to solidify Columbia's right to Spider-man in the wake of the Disney buy out. And actual movie may not see a release for sometime.

• noob55

noob55

#30665554 - 10 years ago

the last Spiderman failed horribly, i really dont care about the next one they make. Overall they have been greatly changing the movies from how they were suppose to be in the comics, in case none of you have ever read the comics. Spiderman 2 was pretty good but that was the only one that was good. 1 was ok

• Kimball-Man

Kimball-Man

#30665555 - 10 years ago

I don't know I mean knowing that Evil Dead star Bruce Campbell plays a major role in this movie makes me happy to see, but Spider-man 3 was such a big disappointment to me. I mean just looking at my screen name you can all tell what I'm talking about and I really hope it would have pulled off Venom but they floped his ass and it's good to know there's talk of a Venom Spinoff but it's still Spider-man and in my opinion every thing ends better in 3's

• zarlez

zarlez

#30665556 - 9 years ago

I hope Bruce gets a bigger part haha i remeber him in the first 3 movies.. probably my favorite parts of them

• tiny_dancer1

tiny_dancer1

#30665557 - 9 years ago

In reply to zarlez, #7:

I think i remember them too.

Lets see:

1: the announcer at the wrestling match
    2: the usher at the theatre who wont let Peter in
    3: the maiter 'd

I have to say he really overaccomplished those small cameos. The matre 'd is one of my favorite bit roles in that movie.

• Kimball-Man

Kimball-Man

#30665558 - 9 years ago

Here's my hope for the Mister Campbell, he will play Mysterio there has been talk about him play that character and now that he has a major role in the 4th film I can see it more now then before.

• Kishflan

Kishflan

#30665559 - 9 years ago

So SPIDER-MAN 4 will officially swing into theaters (including IMAX) on May 6, 2011

Oh darn, i have more important things to do that day like rip my own eyes out. Im Sorry to anyone who likes this movie but i think this movie is going to suck..

• Kimball-Man

Kimball-Man

#30665560 - 9 years ago

In reply to LoneWolf2314, #10:

don't be too sure this convinces me other wise.