Forums > Movies

Retarded music videos!!

Posts (17)

• Holy_Snail

Holy_Snail

#404686 - 14 years ago

If you have found any crazy stupid music videos on a site, post it or get it to us!! Theres alot of retarded things out there!

• Oblivion989

Oblivion989

#404770 - 14 years ago

In reply to Holy_Snail, #1:

LIKE YOU!!! Ha, just kidding around.

• RvB_Tucker

RvB_Tucker

#404874 - 14 years ago

AdamSandler.com has great videos. I guess they'd be considered videos, since they are off his CDs, but it isn't exactly "music". Funny as hell tho.

• w3a2

w3a2

#405160 - 14 years ago

In reply to Holy_Snail, #1:

If you have found any crazy stupid music videos on a site, post it or get it to us!! Theres alot of retarded things out there!

• Hidden_Cube

Hidden_Cube

#405389 - 14 years ago

In reply to w3a2, #4:

Music Video huh

That Eric Prydz one Call on Me, I didnt really give a shit if it had women nearly naked in it. It just show that the song was so shite he needed to add those women in to get little 12 year old boys to buy the single

• Fyllkatt

Fyllkatt

#405400 - 14 years ago

I´d say 99,99% of all rap videos are pretty retarded and they´re all exactly the same

• MarineTech

MarineTech

#405410 - 14 years ago

In reply to Fyllkatt, #6:

Not sure if it's considered a music video, but the video clips here have music in them and are pretty bizarre.

http://zmax.org/supergreg/sgdotcom/

• selcal

selcal

#405457 - 14 years ago

In reply to MarineTech, #7:
    here ya go fixed your link MarineTech

http://zmax.org/supergreg/sgdotcom/

• MarineTech

MarineTech

#405462 - 14 years ago

In reply to selcal, #8:

Thanks, my bad.

• milkoy

milkoy

#441314 - 14 years ago

Try and find the AMV-Trigun-Beer song.

Its an anime music video of the show trigun, its on adult swim, and its song is The Beer Song by Wierd Al

• Nightmar3

Nightmar3

#3675305 - 13 years ago

why is this in the movie forum?

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#3675817 - 13 years ago

Why did you bump it?

• Nightmar3

Nightmar3

#3675869 - 13 years ago

so it could be locked.

cuz it's in the movie forum.

thanks for the support!

• 666nosliw

666nosliw

#3676608 - 13 years ago

ok here is a good one...the numa numa song by ozone..wow CRAP!!! look it up sometime

• kip182

kip182

#3679991 - 13 years ago

Band: Blink 182.
    Song: First Date.

Retarded. Hilarious.
    Watch and laugh. Then watch the second time and realise there is music that you weren't concentrating on the first time. Good music at that.

• g_fresh

g_fresh

#3681457 - 13 years ago

whats retarded is that this is in the movies forum. dude this should be with music

• newmess1ah

newmess1ah

#3681955 - 13 years ago

The only music video i have any respect for is the Run-DMC-Aerosmith Walk This Way video.