Forums > Movies

Grind House

Posts (4)

• Roronoa_Zoro

Roronoa_Zoro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#1937221 - 14 years ago

The kings of cinema, Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino are in the works for a collaboration horror called Grind House. They will each write and direct one movie, and these movies will be loosely connected by trailers for "phantom" movies that will never be made. It's a neat concept and I'm curious to see how it turns out. Go here for more info.

• McKnuckles

McKnuckles

#3319496 - 13 years ago

We have to get this thread to live!! I'm very excited about this movie. Quentin Tarantino is a guest in the Late Night With Conan O'Brien show tonight (in Finland, I don't know when it was aired in America) and I hope they will talk about Grind House. Tarantino is my favorite director/writer and Robert Rodriguez is alright too, so it has too be a cool movie. Does anybody know has they started shooting yet?

• Roronoa_Zoro

Roronoa_Zoro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#3413724 - 13 years ago

I believe they were in the process, but no actual details yet.

• MrBlonde23

MrBlonde23

#3460258 - 13 years ago

I cannot wait to see this, As far as I know it's still scheduled to come out later this year. I'm still looking forward to "Inglorious Bastards"