Forums > Movies

Zombieland.

Posts (104)

• BigDaddy117

BigDaddy117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#12796142 - 10 years ago

Directed by Ruben Fleischer, starring Bill Murray, Abigail Breslin, Woody Harrelson, and Emma Stone. This is what would happen if the world was REALLY taken over by zombies.

Trailer.

• Futal_rage

Futal_rage

#12797871 - 10 years ago

looks good man

• beetley

beetley

#12802884 - 10 years ago

it like "dead rising" the movie!

• prahanormal

prahanormal

#12831718 - 10 years ago

I approve of this movie.

• MrYurrita

MrYurrita FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#12837403 - 10 years ago

Why have I never heard of this before? God, I really want to see this now.

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#12837407 - 10 years ago

It reminds me of the return of the living dead series.

• MrYurrita

MrYurrita FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#12837418 - 10 years ago

Meh, Return of the Living Dead was pretty lame. This actually looks good, and I love Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray.

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#12837422 - 10 years ago

In reply to MrYurrita, #7:

Return of the Living Dead was an amazing cult film, you have to be in the right mind set though.

• MrYurrita

#12837436 - 10 years ago

In reply to dragonbanez, #8:

You can't honestly defend the newer ones, though, can you? I mean those were just laughably bad.

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#12837451 - 10 years ago

In reply to MrYurrita, #9:

oh god no.
    Return of the living died after part 2.

• MrYurrita

#12837462 - 10 years ago

In reply to dragonbanez, #10:

Good, for a second there I was worried I was going to get a fanboy rant, heh. I usually don't like comedy zombie movies, the only one I enjoyed was Shaun of the Dead (for obvious reasons). To me, George Romero is the end all be all for zombie flicks, but I still want to see this movie.

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#12837471 - 10 years ago

In reply to MrYurrita, #11:

George Romero's newer movies are pretty bad. I hated land and diary.

• MrYurrita

#12837486 - 10 years ago

In reply to dragonbanez, #12:

I thought they were pretty good. Diary was, blech, but Land was alright. My all time favorite is still Dawn, though. Nothing will beat that, no matter how hard they might try.

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#12837492 - 10 years ago

In reply to MrYurrita, #13:
    Because of the character relationships, i actually Day over dawn. I feel day made up for dawn's short comings.

• MrYurrita

#12837519 - 10 years ago

In reply to dragonbanez, #14:

Day would be my favorite if Romero had pulled a bit more support for it. The orignal script was epic, but he lacked the money. So Dawn all the way for me, love Peter and Roger to death.

• dragonbanez

dragonbanez

#12837526 - 10 years ago

In reply to MrYurrita, #15:

The original day script would have been the end all be all of zombie films.
    But again, the whole money deal.

• HubertXCE

HubertXCE

#12849035 - 10 years ago

I loved the trailer, i hope this film doesn't suck, because lately trailers have been great bute the coinciding films have sucked. I.E. Transformers 2 and Year One

• Marksman_91

Marksman_91

#12851289 - 10 years ago

This seems like nothing but good ol' zombie-killing fun with some comedy tossed in. Can't wait to see it.

• DanC85

DanC85

#12851319 - 10 years ago

As far as zombie films go I'm personally looking forward to World War Z, based on Max Brooks' brilliant novel of the same name and directed by Marc Forster (Finding Never, Quantum of Solace, etc)

• FlyingFort

FlyingFort

#12851322 - 10 years ago

Yeah i kinda of worried if its going to be a bad film

• yeager

yeager

#12852730 - 10 years ago

This movie looks like the most fun you can have with your pants on

• RetroRooster

RetroRooster FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#12859749 - 10 years ago

In reply to yeager, #21:

indeed.

I'm pumped for Zombieland, hopefully it keeps the Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy type narration from the trailer, that would make it great.

• mi7ch

mi7ch

#12862029 - 10 years ago

I always thought that Zombie killing would be a viable career, and this proves it. It also seems like an excuse to grow a bitchin' mustache, because, hey, it's the end of the world.

• Master_Davon

Master_Davon

#12894241 - 10 years ago

this is a really good movie people

• jerneyfers

jerneyfers Bloob Airey

#12942650 - 10 years ago

Apparently Woody was accosted by a paparazzi photographer at an airport a while back and attacked the dude. Later he stated that he was still in character and thought the guy was a zombie. Hilarious.

Can't wait for this movie. It looks like it will be a lot of fun for horror fans and a relatively good time for everyone else too.