Forums > Music Gamers United

Mods

Posts (4)

• otaku1412

otaku1412 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Amazonian

#30075698 - 10 years ago

Does anyone have an interesting mod for their favorite music/rhythm game that they would like to share?

I have bought a Destroyer Pedal a while back after viewing this guy's YouTube videos for Rock Band and Guitar Hero: World Tour. He also has other mods that ar on his pads, but this is what I'll share with you guys.

• dragonjoto90

dragonjoto90

#30075699 - 10 years ago

I saw a pretty cool neon light thing that hooks up to your speakers and lights up in rhythm with the music's bass/sounds. I'm kind of tempted to get one, though I don't play in the dark very often...

And for actual mods in the game, I play Stepmania with the C850 mod. Constant BPM is really helpful for some songs, plus I hate playing really slow songs without a higher speed mod. :X

• otaku1412

otaku1412 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Amazonian

#30075700 - 10 years ago

do you know where to find this mod that you speak of?

• otaku1412

#30075701 - 10 years ago

In reply to dragonjoto90, #2:

where did you find that mod? could you post it up for the rest of us?