Forums > Music

Group X

Posts (25)

• Chapter11

Chapter11

#396291 - 14 years ago

Hey, does anyone listen to group X? They have those funny songs on Albinoblacksheep.com. Speak up if you like them/know anything about them.

video page

• DecoyMilk

DecoyMilk

#396301 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chapter11, #1:

Hehe I got loads of their mp3's somewhere.

• Chapter11

Chapter11

#396310 - 14 years ago

In reply to DecoyMilk, #2:

Really? Where'd you get them? They have like, 1 or 2 on their site, but they never work.

• beandyp

beandyp

#396321 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chapter11, #3:

i could give like 15 or so to you..
    but i would need a host for it...

• Chapter11

Chapter11

#398376 - 14 years ago

In reply to beandyp, #4:

That would be cool. Too bad I dont know anything about the internet... Can anyone help out?

• thejewman

thejewman

#398473 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #6:

i know how to count all the way to swiffity five... shiddigity shiddigity sway

• jimbo109728

jimbo109728

#398510 - 14 years ago

i need to get the price for that cereal bawks, the one with the little boy with the hand grenade and the children with two hundred dollars.

• Chapter11

Chapter11

#398590 - 14 years ago

In reply to EccentricNed, #6:

Thanks for the warning. I almost ordered one... And now I don't feel bad about asking for mp3's : )

• robby_l_1

robby_l_1

#398645 - 14 years ago

The other day, I started to play Schfifty-five and this girl I was hanging out with had not only heard of Group X; she loved them. I was thrown for a loop.

• atwa320

atwa320

#398864 - 14 years ago

Awesome group. I was introduced to them on Ebaulmsworld. I have a lot of their stuff.

• The_Rizzo

The_Rizzo

#398930 - 14 years ago

Good girl YES, bad girl NO

I love that song

• Teflon23

Teflon23

#398996 - 14 years ago

My favorite song is ... well, I can't really pick a favorite. But my top three are Rollerskate Date, Soccer Team, and Don't Touch That. And the cartoons that people make to go with them are great, at least partly because they are so cheap looking (they all look like they were made in Paint).

Anyway, you probably can't order anything from the Group X website or get the MP3s to work because the band doesn't really exist anymore. I'm not sure exactly why, but they probably aren't doing a whole lot to maintain the site as a result. If you really want MP3s, your best bet is to check on a file sharing program, or find someone to send them to you.

• Chapter11

Chapter11

#399018 - 14 years ago

In reply to Teflon23, #13:

They're not doing any more stuff? That sucks, I just heard of them for the first time like, less than a year ago. Would anyone be willing to send me some mp3's? If so, PM me. I'll give you mod points or something.

• beandyp

beandyp

#399645 - 14 years ago

In reply to Chapter11, #14:

Prostitute.. i kkkhave you.. put down the oreo crakcers, and stopdoing the sayx..... and they didnt send u ur cd cuz ur american.. silly rabbit.. RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! RUBIX! i can play all of ther songs on bass.. my fav is Schfifty five not "swifty five" whoever is the dumbass that cant understand that?? Shiggity show.. schfifty five, well de shlidaly show..

• Milkman

Milkman

#401537 - 14 years ago

Group X is awesome

• ShotgunSteve

ShotgunSteve

#402083 - 14 years ago

www.groupxarab.com is where you can purchse 2 of their cds. they might have a third one out now but I dont know. I've been listening to them since 2000. Holy crap thats 5 years. I feel like I'm from the future, everyone is JUST NOW finding out about them.

• Hman

Hman

#402887 - 14 years ago

Love 'em, got all the songs. They were supposed to have a new album full of prank calls coming out on the 18th, but it still isn't out. :-/

• illpiggnis

illpiggnis

#3800824 - 13 years ago

Group x sucks.

• RageWars

RageWars

#3808812 - 13 years ago

They play at the Tabernacle here every once in a while.

• mattiecore

mattiecore

#3812401 - 13 years ago

One of my best friends dated one of the guys in Group X.

I somehow managed to never meet him.

They were really big in the Atlanta scene when I was in high school. I've never been a part of the scene, so I never saw them, though I would have liked to back before they got played out.

I have their first album, it's still pretty funny

• hayato1333

hayato1333

#3813742 - 13 years ago

Funny group.
    I used to listen to a few of their songs everyday just to get in a goo mood.
    "Johnny poop poo pants poo pants poop poo pants..."

• Caboose_64

Caboose_64

#3961360 - 13 years ago

schfify five and that peanuts song are great, too bad i cant find their cd...

• Psycho_boy

Psycho_boy

#4111233 - 13 years ago

ive got one cd, its kicks asssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Hektor4

Hektor4

#4128066 - 13 years ago

Ahaha i love that other people know of this band. I love them hardcore.

• Vlad

Vlad

#4128385 - 13 years ago

Group X is a joke.

Anybody who disagrees is a fucking moron.