Forums > Music

The Used

Posts (28)

• millow

millow

#3060 - 14 years ago

The new Used cd ( in love and death) just came out and it is really awesome. i've listened to them for about 3 years and i still love their songs.

• AFPJ123

AFPJ123

#4489 - 14 years ago

I HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH MILLOW THEY ARE REALLY FUCKING AWESOME NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THEY ARE ONE FO THE BEST BANDS IN THE WORLD

• DiY_Ninja

DiY_Ninja

#24633 - 14 years ago

In reply to millow, #1:

You serious!? Dunno bout here down under, took me 6 months to find the first cd, but when I see it, It's in the bag! I like "Blue and Yellow" and "Noise and Kisses" off the first album. Is the new one good?

• txstdrum

txstdrum

#29435 - 14 years ago

In reply to DiY_Ninja, #3:

The new one is so rockin. totally cool. esp. the spoken word on the last track.

• Honeybunz

Honeybunz

#30001 - 14 years ago

In reply to millow, #1:

I hecka want that CD! I heard it rocked major!!

• DiY_Ninja

DiY_Ninja

#32125 - 14 years ago

In reply to txstdrum, #4:

Thats the name of the song, "the spoken word"?

Sounds like it's gonna be a necessity for me... once it gets all the way to oz. Grr. I hate waiting.

• MRHx16

MRHx16

#32168 - 14 years ago

In reply to DiY_Ninja, #6:

No its called I'm a Fake. Like the 1st 20 seconds or so are spoken. The used is a kick ass band.

• green_eyes

green_eyes

#32791 - 14 years ago

Im rather excited...The Used are playing a concert here in austin that i may be going to on sunday! mighty exciting living in the music capital of tx. they are wicked awesome though and anyone that can should go see them on sunday...i think its at stubbs in austin, for those of you nearby

• txstdrum

txstdrum

#33392 - 14 years ago

In reply to green_eyes, #8:

Yeah it is at Stubbs. I'm so going to be there!!! (everyone needs there new album)

• txstdrum

txstdrum

#33398 - 14 years ago

In reply to DiY_Ninja, #6:

no that isn't the name, it just has a bit of spoken word at the start of the song. The title is "I'm a Fake"

• DiY_Ninja

DiY_Ninja

#35915 - 14 years ago

In reply to MRHx16, #7 and txstdrum, #10:

Well that makes it fairly clear i think! Mind you I think "The Spoken Word" would be a cool title for a song... Did i mention I hate waiting?

• millow

millow

#38610 - 14 years ago

my favorite tracks on the new one are, take it away, i'm a fake, sound effects and overdramatics and a couple others, that CD totally kicks ass

• millow

millow

#38621 - 14 years ago

In reply to green_eyes, #8:

i'm going to the concert on the 11 at the electric factory in philly, i'm soo stoked. It's gonna rock so hard. i cant wait i'm counting down the days, almost a month. a month and 2 days.

• PalaNIN

PalaNIN

#40872 - 14 years ago

Oh man, the new CD is ok, but the self-titled one is so much better.

• txstdrum

txstdrum

#40896 - 14 years ago

I like Cut Up Angels and Let It Bleed

• refused

refused

#41175 - 14 years ago

The cd isnt bad, but theres a lot of slow songs overall it gets a 3.5/5 from me. :-)

• willsun

willsun

#53391 - 14 years ago

I would have to disagree, now I saw that the reply to this saying they disagree too got a few lame points, I don't know if I will get the same but then again, I don't know what else he said. Now, first off before getting ready to get the lame points coming I would say that their debut album is much greater. I know they have gone through a hard time especially losing a friend so it may have affected their life meaning it would affect their music. The only song that I think is worth listening to is Lunacy Fringe on Used's new album.

• Raveon

Raveon

#73193 - 14 years ago

The Used are so awesome. I heard that they are great in concert, but alas, I have yet to see them in concert =(

• cult

cult

#74154 - 14 years ago

In reply to Raveon, #18:

The Used Played "Take It away" live (Kimmel), IT KICK ASS

• Tucker_Q218

Tucker_Q218

#75914 - 14 years ago

hey...check out my image folder...my brother went to a concert yesterday and MET THE BAND...i would've gone but i just HAD to be a nice guy and let my cousin go!!! my brother said that Quinn licked Nacho Cheese off his finger...i would've put the pictures here but i cant do it for some reason...someone help!!

• DiY_Ninja

DiY_Ninja

#84003 - 14 years ago

For everyone that doesn't have the CD, winamp.com currently has a "full CD listening party" of the new album. I dunno how long those things stick around on the site, but it's in the featured music section, right at the top. You can't miss it!

http://www.winamp.com/music/

There's the link for the lazy

• Lost_Rose

Lost_Rose

#2228051 - 13 years ago

The Used rox, i luv their new cd..."Cut up Angels" and "Take it Away" rock, well, all the songs rock in my opinion...

• DiY_Ninja

DiY_Ninja

#2235839 - 13 years ago

Recently became a fan of the song 'Listening' from the second album... good and heavy.

• Lost_Rose

Lost_Rose

#2235997 - 13 years ago

ya, that's a great song

• PostalMario

PostalMario

#2278962 - 13 years ago

So...how is cutting yourself going?