Forums > Music

The Used

Posts (28)

• MentalMonkey

MentalMonkey

#2279118 - 13 years ago

Take it away is a good song but other then that I can't say I really like them a whole lot

• wigger432

wigger432

#2284179 - 13 years ago

I saw them at Project revolution last year and thought they were great. Haven't bought an album but will probably get around to buying an album of theirs one of these days. and out of the songs i heard i thought Take it Away was the best one.

• Fizzalita

Fizzalita

#2458119 - 13 years ago

It took the Fizz a few minutes to find this thread, it's my sad attempt at a resurrection. I've had the Used CD for a while and I had seriously neglected it until i started listening to My Chemical Romance more, then i decided to go on a crazy "Let's Listen to MCR and The Used all weekend" and i did....that's why i have to say that I FRACKING LOVE THE USED....god...i'm a moron for not listening sooner...Bert McCracken pwns me,

I would have to say one of my favourite songs on the album would be "Light with a Sharpened Edge." because it gets stuck in my head just like "Cut Up Angels" and "Take it Away" and "I caught Fire"

anyhow a question for you all...what the frack happened between Bert and Gerard??

<3 Fizzy and remember to always Rock ON! \m/ >.< \m/