Forums > Music

Beat on the Brat

Posts (38)

• Kittiegirl92

Kittiegirl92

#576958 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tinkerhell, #22:

ok i've got a story, i have no fucking clue who did this to me but it pissed me off. I was at Warped tour 2003, i was watching AFI preform, i was way in the back by the sound tent. I could kinda see when ever the big guy in front of me, "Stevo" (at least that's what the back of his shirt said) would sway to the left, but that's not what pissed me off. During one of glances i noticed a bunch of shit being tossed round in the pit including a lience plate surround. i thought it was pretty fucking funny to see a lience plate suround being tossed around. Anyways a few minutes later, out of no where that lience plate surround comes flying through the air and straight into my forehead. It didn't cut me thank god, but it did leave a dint. I was gonna chuck it back but then decided "hey i'm gonna keep this mother fucker." But yea whoever threw it A) has a really good arm and B) is a total asshole

• CrimsonGhost

CrimsonGhost

#576991 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kittiegirl92, #26:

I was at warped tour last year and the following things happend all within a few minutes:

1) i saw a kid get hit with a turkey leg, yes, thats right, a turkey leg
    2) the guy right next to me got hit with a full water bottle, with a top
    3) my friends sister got hit with a water bottle full of sand, SAND!!

The worst part of this is that all of these things happend BEFORE Flogging Molly came on stage, while they were still setting up!

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#577000 - 14 years ago

In reply to CrimsonGhost, #27:

Hehe, at a FATA show they were throwing beer, bottles, cans, shoes,....I also saw a few bras fly around too.

• CrimsonGhost

CrimsonGhost

#577004 - 14 years ago

In reply to _Fire_Ball_, #28:

I bet that was interesting

• Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell

#577031 - 14 years ago

In reply to CrimsonGhost, #29:

I was at Warper Tour last year too, and it sucked cause it rained so all the free stuff that they normally give out get all wet. So there was no free stuff except for the trojan condoms. That was fun. For the rest of the day condoms were being blown up and used as beach balls. My friend saw one floating in a puddle and he was like, "what a weird shaped balloon" and we were like Drew it's a condom and he was like "oh that explains it"

But the rain did really put a damper on things (hehe pun) it turned into woodstock there were mosh pits in puddles. and every time a cat fight broke out all the guys gathered round the puddle to watch.

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#577032 - 14 years ago

In reply to CrimsonGhost, #29:

Not as interesting as when I was at this local show for Evergreen Terrace and Leaves of Arden (my buddies band was playing so i went for them, support man!!)
    Anyway, this one guy was chasing these grils around with a douche, and someother girl was streaking.

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#577034 - 14 years ago

In reply to _Fire_Ball_, #31:

girls**

• Kittiegirl92

Kittiegirl92

#577061 - 14 years ago

In reply to _Fire_Ball_, #32:

ok yea the last post from Tinkerhell was really my story, i forgot she was logged on on my computer. I'm a dumbass, sorry. but yea i you want to mod that story put them here please.

• Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell

#577261 - 14 years ago

In reply to Kittiegirl92, #33:

I *heart* you. I *heart* you so much, I'd kiss you.

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK

#577269 - 14 years ago

In reply to Tinkerhell, #34:

Didnt you do that already? =P

• Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell

#577280 - 14 years ago

In reply to _Fire_Ball_, #35:

That's the point.

• Fireball

Fireball DRUNK