Forums > Music

Linkin Park: What is your opinion? (LOL - PIXIE)

Posts (1381)

• Godzi92

Godzi92 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15265373 - 7 years ago

I am a huge fan of Linkin Park. I must admit that the older stuff is better than the current stuff, but I still like minutes to midnight and a thousand suns.

• fndrs_kyprs

fndrs_kyprs

#15270788 - 7 years ago

now i don't meanto be a "hater" but lp has sold out. the music just isnt good anymore, its become very generic.the first to albums were awesome though

• Pimpalicous

Pimpalicous

#15277218 - 7 years ago

Meteora was their peak, seeing them live with Chris Cornell (just after he had done the James Bond theme song) with just spectacular.

• THAYT

THAYT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Joker SR2

#15281682 - 7 years ago

Big fan of Hybrid Theory and Meteora, was kinda disappointed with Minutes to Midnight and anything that followed, either they changed or I just grew out of em. They're live shows are great though and would see them again, but am mainly only interested in the first 2 albums.

• dospunk

dospunk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33200900 - 3 years ago

Always wrote them off, but I downloaded Hybrid Theory for free on Google Play and I actually liked it. Seems like the kind of thing I would have been really into in 9th grade. Overall under rated band in my opinion, but I can understand why people don't like them

• HalfOfBand2

HalfOfBand2 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Buck!?

#33683132 - 1 year ago

Been listening to them since before Live in Texas (2003) and my opinion of them has gone up and down throughout the years.Absolutely love most of the albums. Not much of a fan of One More Light, but I really enjoyed The Hunting Party. Shoot, I found Hunting Party for $5 at Walmart. Sad day for Chester, though. Rest in peace.

Wonder what they'll do now? Hopefully they continue on.