Forums > Music

Relient K

Posts (41)

• crazypotato

crazypotato

#1845235 - 13 years ago

In reply to Danno_Fett, #27:
    That made me laugh. I doubt that playing with Relient K would cause a band such as Bad Religion to become Christian.

• KillerChick

KillerChick

#1849728 - 13 years ago

In reply to crazypotato, #28:

thats not what he was sayin...

we all know that it will most likely never happen! but it still gets people interested in christian music. alot of people think christian music is boring and stupid...but they have just as good as music as secular bands! u just have to find em! maybe if more people start listening to christian music it will change someone's life!

• Ragnaviper

Ragnaviper

#1849857 - 13 years ago

No offense to you all but my sister started listening to them a while back. I borrowed the CD once to take a listen and I almost vomited.

Not a fan.

• Big_Branscum

Big_Branscum

#1850251 - 13 years ago

i like them i was a fan since there old cd's and now they got a video that people see they are the thing kinda and everyone thinks they are the best but really all they know is that one song "Be my escape" but yet they don't know "College Kids" nor "In love with the 80's(pink tux to the prom)" kinda funny

• crazypotato

crazypotato

#1852812 - 13 years ago

In reply to KillerChick, #29:
    Actually, he did say that.

its a good influence on the other bands

Unless "good influence" means something else...

Now that I think about it, I'd like to see all the kiddies get excited about christian music. A church fad! It'll be even funnier/sadder than the current emo/punk wannabe fad.

• LisforLost

LisforLost

#8852887 - 11 years ago

well relient k is alright. but ther new cd kinda seemed dull to me.

• 4shotsniper

4shotsniper

#8864886 - 11 years ago

I used to listen to them a lot in middle school, and as lisforlost there new album sucked but i liked their first 4. my favorite albums go
    1. The Anatomy of Tounge and Cheek
    2. Mhmm
    3. Two Lefts don't make a right... but three do
    4. Relient K
    5. What ever there last shit album was called

Yeah they were really the first rock band i listened to. So I'll always have a spot on my Mp3 player for them even if i don't listen to them that much anymore.

• LisforLost

LisforLost

#8869024 - 11 years ago

well yeah htere 1st albums were alright. i mean there not horrible but there jsut not to rock for me.

• Xtalon00

Xtalon00

#9413856 - 11 years ago

I love them they are a happy go lucky band that can make you feel nice and happy. And why would people say they don't like that this is a thread for people that like the band stop looking for a fight and go find a band you like and make friends.

• rebecca_x

rebecca_x

#10218852 - 11 years ago

their songs always get me in a good mood :D

• ZackOwens23

ZackOwens23

#10222491 - 11 years ago

me no likee

• Arhum93

Arhum93

#10367961 - 10 years ago

You know, I remember when no one knew about this band...

jk

I love their Music, sometimes its serious, and sometimes its just plain silly. Crayons Cam Melt On Us For All I Care is, by far, their BEST Song ever.

• LtRommel

LtRommel

#10385162 - 10 years ago

Been a long time fan of the K. I like that they are growing musically, but their fame came from being simple and fun. Definitely not a band for musicians, but when the mood strikes. I mean Lion-O? Come on. May the Horse be with You? Sure.
    And don't complain about them being Christian. They really are not that preachy. In fact I think the music has been evolving away from that. I mean Coheed and Cambria can be interpreted as Christian too...

Jefferson Airplane = my song

• lilsugarbabe

lilsugarbabe

#10543870 - 10 years ago

they are a good group smiley0.gif
    i have all their cd's smiley7.gif

• S0l0Wing

S0l0Wing

#10557927 - 10 years ago

They have some good songs. I don't buy into religion at all, personally, but they do write good stuff. Not to offend any Christians in here. "Trademark," "The Last, The Lost, The Least," "Overthinking," "Failure to Excommunicate," and "Be My Escape" are songs by them I listen to when i need to relax. Good songs, and chords and riffs aren't half bad either. :D

• lilsugarbabe

lilsugarbabe

#10559899 - 10 years ago

In reply to S0l0Wing, #42:

true but thats y i like them