• 02sonny

02sonny

#1603231 - 14 years ago

In reply to samuas, #25:

Camron used to be on Rocafella.

• Wrar

Wrar

#1607015 - 14 years ago

I'm not into rap hardly at all but I like Mos Def.

• ReRe

ReRe

#1607210 - 14 years ago

Eminem. He's the only one who's different from them all. He writes his own stuff. He doesn't gt others to write it, and when something new comes out of his it shows he has talent.. When something of 50 cent comes out it sounds the same and my little.. Make fun of him is "I got shot 9 times and lived, bling bling to whoever shots me dead." I'd shoot him.. But only to do everyone a favor haha if I got shot 9 times, and lived, I'd do everyone a favor and put the 10th one in my head.. Obviously someone doesn't want you to live haha. The only rap I'll listen to is Eminem. I'm a rocker, heavy metal, hard rock, death metal listener.. Not rap, hip hop, pop, and R&B. Ya.. But that's just my opinion.. And I don't know what you all think because I didn't read anything except the first post.. So in the words of that dude from malibu's most wanted.. (Retarded movie by the way).. "Don't be hatin' " Haha. And.. Im out~
    Peace~
    ®e-®e~<3
    (Oh, and DMX is pretty kool too)
    Here's my 2 cents..
    xzibit - ...
    dmx - Good.
    kanye west - Sounds like a girls name.. Sings like one too..
    eminem - He's good.
    50 cent - He's not even worth 50 cents!
    cam ron - His parents actually put a space in his name? Cam ron oh ya.. You're kool..
    Tony yayo - o.o
    freeway - Wth kind of a name is freeway? Lol
    juelz santana -Riiight...
    mephis bllek - O.o
    young gunz - Who?
    beanie sigel - Again I must ask.. Who?
    j z - Uhh..
    g-unit - More like.. Gggg-gaaaaay unit!

• ReRe

ReRe

#1607284 - 14 years ago

Oh, and with "cam ron - His parents actually put a space in his name? Cam ron oh ya.. You're kool.." Twas sarcasim lol

• samuas

samuas

#1607286 - 14 years ago

eminem is the "kick off" for other rap he is dif thats why ppl like him and that leads to other rappers kanye west is awsome

• RaginAsian

RaginAsian

#1610339 - 14 years ago

Fucking Ludacris, man! Where's the love for Luda? He's so damn funny, and he keeps things interesting when he makes a record instead of rapping about his bloody ride all the time or all the bitches he's banged.

Twista's just flat out crazy as hell. I sort of like him, but the only problem is that you can't understand him half the time.

Eminem's insanely talented, but his whole take on the controversial issues is starting to feel overused and boring.

• samuas

samuas

#1610738 - 14 years ago

if you like ludacris you HAVE to like kanye he and him are like best friends almost all of kanyes cd collegedropout have him in it

• chickenslayr

chickenslayr

#1614823 - 14 years ago

Busdriver, the Blue Scholars, Del tha Funky Homosapien (ex-Gorillaz), and of course Vanilla Ice.

• halo_boi

halo_boi

#1621654 - 14 years ago

In reply to Codename47, #22:

are you on crack

• halo_boi

halo_boi

#1621658 - 14 years ago

i like Kaye west

• halo_boi

halo_boi

#1621675 - 14 years ago

it sucks because eminem might not rap any more he will become a producer like dr.dre

• samuas

samuas

#1621785 - 14 years ago

no way

• deadshotD12

deadshotD12

#2091115 - 14 years ago

kanye west eminem jay z

• Bayka

Bayka

#2096398 - 14 years ago

Zach De la Rocha

• ToyDolls

ToyDolls

#2098598 - 14 years ago

Uncle Scams. anarchist rapper against the mainstream bullshit

• 02sonny

02sonny

#2098673 - 14 years ago

In reply to ToyDolls, #41:

Is he really against the mainstream, or can he just not get signed. I hear a lot of rappers that claim to be on the underground circuit only, until they get signed. EPMD had The Crossover. Oh, and don't forget Eric B. and Rakim as some of the best rappers.

• Tucan

Tucan

#2099356 - 14 years ago

T-Bone, Pigeon John, and 4th Avenue Jones

• arqi

arqi

#2113423 - 14 years ago

dipset

eyedea

cassidy

• Vaudeville

Vaudeville

#2113468 - 14 years ago

MC Chris
    The Beastie Boys
    Del Tha Funky Homosapien

• emo_kid

emo_kid

#2113549 - 14 years ago

The Beastie Boys are the only rappers that I can actually stand to listen to

• blazeviper

blazeviper

#2113553 - 14 years ago

my favourite rapper is dylan, he spits hot fire

• q_ball_40

q_ball_40

#2113603 - 14 years ago

In reply to Hostile, #3:
    I completely agree with Tupac as the greatest

• q_ball_40

q_ball_40

#2113655 - 14 years ago

In reply to RaginAsian, #32:
    I completely agree with you point on luda..... To understand twista you need to go back to the basics and listen to alot of Bone Thugs (the Greatest group ever) And actually listen, then move onto twista, the downside to twista is he really isnt that great.... its like ur contridicting urself in saying why u like luda and then saying that u like twista. Now the thing with eminem is that 1. You have to actually LISTEN!!! 2. Anyone that constantly listens to one artist is bound to get sick of them...... So break up the things u listen to before you say that one of the greatest is getting boring...........

• Vaudeville

Vaudeville

#2113772 - 14 years ago

I don't like anything from the last 15 or so years
    i like 80's rappers mostly like Run DMC, Fat Boys, etc.

As gansta rap took over it fucked everything over..so fucking sad.

• atreyu_facad

atreyu_facad

#2114314 - 14 years ago

Johnny Unstoppablem, he spit a rhyme on the end of a casey jones(hardcore band) CD and it was pretty good, for once rap had a decent message.