Forums > Music

Orgy

Posts (7)

• LLPoolD

LLPoolD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Fukkit

#2319494 - 13 years ago

Orgy is my favorite band, ever

One of my favorite Songs by them

What do you guys think of them?

• Ragnaviper

Ragnaviper

#2321915 - 13 years ago

I listened to that cover after some dude recommended it to me.
    After hearing it, I pretty much stayed away from any other material from these guys.

I really don't get why so many people call this the greatest cover song ever. All it is is just more angst in the vocals and some numetal guitar crap thrown on top of it, actually making it worse than the original.

But whatever, to each their own.

• LLPoolD

LLPoolD FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Fukkit

#2322245 - 13 years ago

I prefer this cover to the original, New Order's version was just too blah and boring, this at least excites me and makes me happy.

• Ragnaviper

Ragnaviper

#2322317 - 13 years ago

Eh, I wasn't a fan of New Order in the first place. That song didn't change my mind on them either. The song *is* dance music though. You kind of have to have the taste for it.

I will give Orgy the envelope in terms of being more energetic though.

• BamBamBradley

BamBamBradley twitch.tv/BamBamBradley

#2322525 - 13 years ago

i only liked orgys cover of blue monday

• LLPoolD

#2322573 - 13 years ago

I like all their stuff, but The Spectrum is the best by them.

• UEC0101

UEC0101 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#2323507 - 13 years ago

theyre alright but i have to be in the mood for them. their 2nd disc, vapor transmissions, was their best, imo. a little more grown up from their first disc, but still didnt stray too far. their 3rd disc was ok, but i didnt care for the style changes as much.

fairly entertaining to see live though. they do have energy.