Forums > Music

Happy Anniversary to Back in Black

Posts (10)

• Dukether

Dukether

#2337759 - 13 years ago

It has been 25 years since Ac/Dc released back in black. Their first album after the death of Bon Scott. It's hard to imagine a time when Back in Black didn't exist. It's so embeded in our culture that it seems like it has always been here. Pitchers for major league baseball head out to the mound while "Hells Bells" plays, and people still puke their guts out to "Have a drink on me". So Happy 25th anniversary to Ac/Dc on the best hard rock album there ever was and ever will be.

B000002JS6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#2340485 - 13 years ago

Back in Black is a great album. I still think some of it was written by Bon even if the band doesn't admit it.

• DemoncF

DemoncF

#2340570 - 13 years ago

It all sounds the same, and the lyrics sound like they were written by a sex depraved 12 year old...

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#2340636 - 13 years ago

Must you allways talk bad about everything I like. Just because AC/DC sold more records than almost all the bands you like doesn't mean you have to bad talk them.

• DemoncF

DemoncF

#2340708 - 13 years ago

Oh man... I don't have anything personal against you, you seem like a nice guy...

You're just so easy to pick on...

XD

Take what I've been posting with a humorous attitude, I've had a fairly good day...

=)

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#2340736 - 13 years ago

yeah Its nothing personal either, just practice for when it is (hopefully its not against you though) I've a good weekend. Finally got to see my cousin for the first time in 3 months (marine corps bootcamp)

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#2340743 - 13 years ago

and god damn it your right I should use that preview button I've *had* a good weekend

• acdcfanbill

acdcfanbill

#2348826 - 13 years ago

In reply to ACDCROCKER, #2:

none of it was written by bon, angus only had a few riffs together when bon died. maybe someday this will overtake that child molestors album for #1 sales alltime :)

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#2351925 - 13 years ago

I know the band says he didnt write any of it. But it just has so many inuendos and the lyrics are so well played out. To me thats something that hasnt been done since. Back In Black to me has bon in it more than anything that has been made since.

• LightRed

LightRed

#2369631 - 13 years ago

awesome album. johnson is great.