Forums > Music

Demon Hunter

Posts (128)

• pyro42

pyro42

#2397523 - 13 years ago

For those of u who like the band Demon Hunter this thread is for u. and if u don't know who Demon Hunter is well here are some link that my help.
    http://www.demonhunter.net/infected.php
    http://www.demonhunter.net/ecard/

• homsar

homsar

#2404307 - 13 years ago

They've got a new album coming out on the 25th, I'm looking forward to it. Also, if you get a chance to see these guys live, I would recommend going; they put on a great show.

• pyro42

pyro42

#2406697 - 13 years ago

u and me both smiley0.gif

• pyro42

pyro42

#2406704 - 13 years ago

u and me both smiley0.gif

• pyro42

pyro42

#2420260 - 13 years ago

i'm sorry but the freacken funny, so i have to give that a +1 funny. lol

• b3durnk

b3durnk

#2427633 - 13 years ago

I haven't heard the band, but the vocalist helped scream for a Becoming the Archetype song.

• drock86

drock86

#2457329 - 13 years ago

well then check this out. it gives some of their new songs (not yet released) as well as a few of the goodies from the past.

• pyro42

pyro42

#2457631 - 13 years ago

In reply to drock86, #12:

sweet man +1 for u

• podjah78

podjah78

#2457684 - 13 years ago

From what I've heard so far the new Album "The Triptych" will one to remember

• Valderdain

Valderdain

#2458741 - 13 years ago

A friend of mine just recently got me into them. And so far, they have rocked! I don't know, but the reason I like them is hard to explain. I can't say the same for my parents though...

• pyro42

pyro42

#2461071 - 13 years ago

In reply to Valderdain, #15:

lol my parents don't like then ether.

• drock86

drock86

#2470548 - 13 years ago

In reply to pyro42, #16:

does anyone's parents like them? I know mine don't. Sympathy points for both of you....

• pyro42

pyro42

#2472244 - 13 years ago

yeah our parents may not like then, but they reaching groups of unsaved that were once thought unreachable, ones that the main steam christian comunity have given up on. u may not all way understane what they are saying all the time, but the message is clear, the devle is powerless and we don't have to take his crap any more.

• Valderdain

Valderdain

#2473131 - 13 years ago

In reply to pyro42, #18:

That is so very true. I have had a couple of friends who are now starting to think because they heard me playing Demon Hunter.

• drock86

drock86

#2475681 - 13 years ago

In reply to Valderdain, #19:

Awesome! I <3 Demon Hunter and the ministry that they present. Rock on, DH!

• InvaderSquee

InvaderSquee

#2476908 - 13 years ago

Demon hunter rox my sox off. Yeah i know that sounded gay but w/e. Im just waitin for the new album to drop. My parents think demon hunter are a bunch off saintinists becuse the word demon is in the title and they scream most of there songs. My parents r nut jobs but i believe demon hunter to be one of the greatest bands ever. If you like demon hunter you should try listening to Venaculas. Go to venaculas.com and demo their music.

• drock86

drock86

#2484284 - 13 years ago

'Demon hunter rox my sox off' - InvaderSquee post#21.
    I have to agree, and yes, no matter how corny.

• Valderdain

Valderdain

#2487129 - 13 years ago

A agree as well...*looks down at feet* nope, no socks. lol. But yeah, if you think about it, parents mostly don't like them because they didn't grow up with that music. When we are parents, are kids are going to think that Demon Hunter is old and out of date and we wont like their music. lol

• drock86

drock86

#2490508 - 13 years ago

In reply to Valderdain, #23:

I don't know...I think that I'm going to mess with my kids and buy and listen to all of their music and try to be 'cool' just so that I can embarass them. Just hope that none of you are my kids smiley11.gif

• addkidsrul

addkidsrul

#2490949 - 13 years ago

i like their first cd the one with um the guy dying fromthe inside out or somethin but yeah i have one of their cds

• InvaderSquee

InvaderSquee

#2499068 - 13 years ago

I only have summer of darkness. I want to hear there new CD. Same with KORN's. Their new singal, twisted transistor, i off the fuckin hook. Srry bout the lingo, it had to be done. And what our kids going to listen too anywho? If they start listenen to al this conformo and emo shit i will beet them. Damn Greenday and Papa Roach for being dill-goles.

• drock86

drock86

#2500361 - 13 years ago

Hey man! Christian band...you should use Christian lingo. Or try to refrain from some of the words you chose. Some of us don't appreciate it.

• Valderdain

Valderdain

#2500458 - 13 years ago

I like some Emo bands, mostly certain songs. Though a lot of the time I wish they were sung by other people. The songs I like I mean. But yeah, off that topic I might do the same with my kids. I like to keep up with music. I love it, I have almost every kind in my cd collection. Demon hunter is newer in my collection, so I still don't know all the songs or which one I like the best.

• drock86

drock86

#2500468 - 13 years ago

In reply to Valderdain, #28:

check out post 12...look into their new stuff....only 3 freakin days left. can't wait till tuesday.

• pyro42

pyro42

#2503702 - 13 years ago

In reply to drock86, #27:

right on man, this is a Christian band topic so i would appreciate it if every one who comits here would refame form strong langaue. thank u