Forums > Music

Nizlopi's JCB

Posts (5)

• zackr

zackr

#2604441 - 13 years ago

This song was released as a single by Nizlopi (never heard of them before) and features an awesome video to go along with the song. I recommend this if only because of the complexity of the animations since the song isn't wonderful.

Official Site

• Play3r_1

Play3r_1

#2604640 - 13 years ago

I've got to say I like it...I'm guessing that since he said "bloody" and the URL contains .uk that they are a European band. Clever written song.

• Play3r_1

Play3r_1

#2604743 - 13 years ago

Oh yeah and if you read the lyrics and the story behind them, you'll be impressed. I really like their sound.

• zackr

zackr

#2604752 - 13 years ago

Really? I found the song to be a little repetitious and boring, as well as not being sung by what you might call the greatest singer; still, I find myself watching it again and again because it DOES have a mysterious allure. At least he doesn't sing like the one on Cake - a more devoid-of-emotion singer you can't find.

• Play3r_1

Play3r_1

#2613160 - 13 years ago

Yeah when you open the book, you can read about the song. If you haven't already, it's about a kid who is dyslexic who was "victimised" by the bullies and teachers in the school. I think the guy's voice is fairly original, but I don't listen to a whole lot of "non-American" music other than Snow Patrol.