Forums > Music

Dragon Force

Posts (24)

• Juno

Juno

#2855503 - 13 years ago

Who listens to Dragon force if so what's you favorit song mines Fury of the Storm.

• hayato1333

hayato1333

#2856357 - 13 years ago

I've listened to them before, they were really good, but I havent listened to them enough to have a favorite song or anything.

• acdcfanbill

acdcfanbill

#2857277 - 13 years ago

i like dragonforce, their new cd, inhuman rampage is pretty good too :)

• iPwn

iPwn

#2859172 - 13 years ago

Dragon Force is awesome.
    Heart of the Dragon is one of my favorite songs.

• iPwn

iPwn

#2859174 - 13 years ago

Heart of A Dragon*

• donut_dude01

donut_dude01

#3993681 - 13 years ago

LMFFFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAT KIND OF A QUEER NAME IS DRAGON FORCE LMFAO!!!!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF THOSE WANNA-BE POWER RANGER SHOWS THAT 3 YEAR OLDS WATCH LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#3994384 - 13 years ago

In reply to donut_dude01, #7:

I wouldn't be talking, you listen to Linkin Park.

• hideYOURFACE

hideYOURFACE

#3998858 - 13 years ago

I love dragon force, em, favortie song being, soilders of the wasteland, but my friend is absolutely obsesed with Fury Of the Storm

• donut_dude01

donut_dude01

#4014821 - 13 years ago

In reply to Master_Moron, #8:

yea at least they dont sound like some cheap-ass theme song to a show that little kiddies rock and dont have a gay name. lol really who comes up with dragon force

• donut_dude01

donut_dude01

#4014827 - 13 years ago

yea at least they dont sound like some cheap-ass theme song to a show that little kiddies watch and dont have a gay name. lol really who comes up with dragon force

• MrJack

MrJack

#4015449 - 13 years ago

In reply to donut_dude01, #11:

..What? Just... just.. what? Actually listen before you make an opinion based on their fucking name

• Turntables

Turntables

#4017524 - 13 years ago

DragonForce is the coolest name I've ever heard since the Saturn game came out. Luckily, the band does the name justice. My favorite is probably Fury of the Storm.

• Negadeth

Negadeth

#4018110 - 13 years ago

In reply to donut_dude01, #10:

I don't know what you're talking about; DragonForce crap all over Linkin Park from great height.
    Linkin Park = Extremely generic, boring songs with simple guitar lines full of teenage angst and false emotion. You're 19. Aren't you a little old to be listening to Linkin Park?
    DragonForce = Extremely fresh, technical and insane songs. The guitarists are the best new guitarists to explode onto the scene and the hold inifintely more credibilty as musicians and song writers than Linkin Park.

By judging the band on it's name without having ever heard the music you show that all you care about is image and popularity. You're not a music fan, you're a trend whore. Get the fuck off here.

• donut_dude01

donut_dude01

#4025975 - 13 years ago

In reply to MrJack, #12:

i did listen dumbass

• that_drank

that_drank

#4055061 - 13 years ago

linkin park is beyond gay. listen to some fuckin music with experience. and yeah fury of the storm kicks any ass. actually, any music kicks linkin parks ass.

• that_drank

that_drank

#4055072 - 13 years ago

donut i just looked at ur profile. you listen to Trapt too. may god have mercy on your pathetic soul, and pathetic taste in music.

• mattiecore

mattiecore

#4055207 - 13 years ago

Personally, I think this band is ridiculous, but goddamn can those guitarists play.

I'm not much for this type of music

• appledude212

appledude212

#4057396 - 13 years ago

In reply to donut_dude01, #11:

yea at least they dont sound like some cheap-ass theme song to a show that little kiddies watch and dont have a gay name.

At least Dragon Force doesn't bitch about teenage angst and personal problems, unlike Linkin Park

lol really who comes up with dragon force

People who make complex, epic, and REAL music. I hope that a Viking from the Pagan Lands comes to your house and dismembers you.

• Ragnaviper

Ragnaviper

#4058257 - 13 years ago

Um, DRAGONFORCE CAN SPELL THEIR OWN NAME CORRECTLY OKAY
    Much unlike you-know-who.
    YES MAKE OUR YOUTH EVEN MORE ILLITERATE THANK YOU CHESTER THE MOLESTER

But why is this thread even existing? There's another one that is going much better than this and is not so gay and shitty.

• MrJack

MrJack

#4059059 - 13 years ago

In reply to donut_dude01, #15:

Did I ever say you did? No. I told you to LISTEN BEFORE YOU JUDGE.

• sgtkakashi

sgtkakashi

#4059833 - 13 years ago

Dragonforce is probably one of my favorite bands right now. I just started listeing to them a little bit ago and they are awesome. My favorite song by them is probably Soldiers of the Wasteland. And for the record... they beat the crap out of linkin park. It's not even comparable.

• sgtkakashi

sgtkakashi

#4059851 - 13 years ago

Also donut (not that they sound like this) the power rangers theme kicks ass. I'm not kidding either, just listen it is a lot cooler than i remember it.

• MrJack

MrJack

#4067618 - 13 years ago

In reply to sgtkakashi, #23:

The Power Rangers Theme does kick ass. Well, at least Linkin Park's.

• whosmisled

whosmisled

#4069656 - 13 years ago

Pre-existing thread