Posts (44)

• CrimsonFrost

CrimsonFrost

#3345714 - 13 years ago

They bore me almost as Lamb of God.

• zigmiesta

zigmiesta

#3346136 - 13 years ago

Could care less about them. The solos are not impresing at al in anyway. Most of the solos throw off the whole song and make it suck just that much more. The guitarist with the long black hair is a complete asshole. I saw them live and I started talking to them cause I hear they were supposed to be good and really cool guy's....Bullshit the guitarist completley blew me off and looked and talked as if he were highest fucking shit ever. Drummer I will say though was pretty cool he was pretty easy going and fun to be around. So I will give them that. Also the whole screaming thing then going to soft fuckin emo sounding vocals....uh no fuck that How can you call yourself a metal band or w/e they call themselves...with emo vocals?

• gerbil0198

gerbil0198

#3346692 - 13 years ago

Dislike..alot

• FFACReno

FFACReno

#3356109 - 13 years ago

hell no trivium rule

• b3durnk

b3durnk

#3367467 - 13 years ago

I hear better solos from ten year olds.

• hayato1333

hayato1333

#3367985 - 13 years ago

In reply to b3durnk, #35:

OH SNAP!

• JadeFalcon15

JadeFalcon15

#3367991 - 13 years ago

They're quite good
    I have Ascendany, good album
    They've got good guitar skills

• NaDy

NaDy

#3368504 - 13 years ago

Seriously guys, fair enough some people don't like them, but don't come in trolling the thread to no end. If you don't like the thread, don't bother posting in it, plain and simple.

Especially people like b3durnk, I thought you were much more mature than that.

/rant over.

• Laid_To_Rest

Laid_To_Rest

#3369071 - 13 years ago

HEAR HEAR!

• punkit32

punkit32

#3369567 - 13 years ago

honestly... ive never eard of them lol

• b3durnk

b3durnk

#3370104 - 13 years ago

In reply to NaDy, #38:

It was a simple joke only. Nothing more, nothing less. No statement of my maturity level or anything of similarity. It was naught but a joke.

People coming in here being negative and simply stating "Trivium sucks," are just as bad as people coming in here simply stating, "Trivium rules." These threads are meant for discussion and debate. It tends to be a little easier to have discussion or debate when views at least slightly contain difference between or among the views. So unless each side is presented, the thread will generally die out as useless and unable to provoke thought or discussion. Not many threads have survived with pure positive discussion.

Saying people should refrain from posting their negative thoughts is saying you'd like to restrict a thing we rightfully are entitled to called an opinion.

Now, I am definitely for discussion, yet people who come in here who do not post potential discussion or view their opinion as pure fact are on the "I'm against this" list of mine.

Oh well.

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#3885919 - 13 years ago

I couldn't care less whether any one else like them, Trivium rules and that's that.

• Skathe_665

Skathe_665

#3890294 - 13 years ago

In reply to NaDy, #38:

Umm...dude, that's dumb to say. The thread is named "Trivium - Like or Dislike". I thought you were supposed to post wether you like them or not. Don't get me wrong. I like them, but people have the right to come in here and post their opinions on the band, even though you or I don't agree with them.

• appledude212

appledude212

#3893066 - 13 years ago

I like them. You can tell they're mainly influenced by alot of thrash bands, mainly Metallica and Megadeth. I admit, that they do have some problems, like guitar work, emo-like vocals, suspicious handless solos, and the asshole guitarist. But they have great potential. Hopefully they'll do better.

• Metal_Head_2

Metal_Head_2

#3898168 - 13 years ago

In reply to Master_Moron, #42:

HELL YA smiley0.gif

• Wickens

Wickens

#3900336 - 13 years ago

I dont mind them. I wouldnt run out and buy their CD, but I have one of their songs, and I've seen them live. They were good, but just not something I listen to on a daily basis.

• kevanator

kevanator

#3904627 - 13 years ago

Trivium is pretty good. They have some amazing stuff, some not so much. A lot of it sounds similar to me, but i stopped listening to them a while ago. They seem to drag out the song longer then needed, some people like that however. How new are they, i only know of two of their cds?

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#3904758 - 13 years ago

In reply to kevanator, #47:

They only have two CD's.

• iampete

iampete FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Pete

#3958066 - 13 years ago

I personaly Can't wait to hear the new album, which is coming out this year. I have been a fan of theirs for a while and want to hear the band progress.