Forums > Music

We Are Scientists

Posts (13)

• viewdrix

viewdrix

#3817757 - 13 years ago

Twas%21.jpg
    With-love-and-squalor.jpg

Anyone heard them? This is my favourite band and album right now. In 3 days, I played their single The Great Escape over 80 times, making it the most played song in my iTunes library.

I recommend you check out their music videos (Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt and The Great Escape). Really good music, and the videos were directed by Akiva Shaffer of The Lonely Island, who's been directing all the SNL Digital Shorts on Saturday Night Live lately (including Lazy Sunday). Their website is also good for a laugh.

I'm going to go listen to The Great Escape 20 times back-to-back.

• Nightmar3

Nightmar3

#3817944 - 13 years ago

i've heard of them, but i didn't really want to hear any more of their music. i'm sure they'll be really big soon.

• blackhack

blackhack

#3818152 - 13 years ago

I hate them with a burning passion. They will not see the light of day. Muuahahahaha

• jimmythemod

jimmythemod

#3834022 - 13 years ago

there good im not a big fan but i'll listen to them

• charleylady

charleylady

#3834977 - 13 years ago

Heyyy, good music.
    I love them
    a lot.

• TheGreekMind

TheGreekMind

#3843217 - 13 years ago

I was just thinking about posting this thread. WAS is awesome. Their songs are addicting. Their music is simple, but great. And I learned the bassline to "The Great Escape". I just started learning bass, but it's really easy.

• klitz_kouper

klitz_kouper

#3857920 - 13 years ago

They are awesome. Fuckin amazing. You know who else is good, We Are Wolves. Opened with Death From Above 1979.

• Ghost1775

Ghost1775

#3894684 - 13 years ago

I like We Are Scientists. I don't have their album yet though.

• BonsNeuf

BonsNeuf

#3908720 - 13 years ago

Still haven't made my mind up about these guys, but their site is really amusing.

Ah Raccoons, nature's bank robber.

• Evicted

Evicted

#3911265 - 13 years ago

they're pretty good, but I can't really listen to the m for any extended period of time.

• TheGreekMind

TheGreekMind

#4005203 - 13 years ago

I decided yesterday that We Are Scientists is my favorite band.

• AryaStark

AryaStark

#4078156 - 13 years ago

In reply to blackhack, #3:

This coming from someone who likes Hawthorne Heights and Fallout Boy.

I recently found their album on my computer and it hasn't clicked with me yet. Is it worth a few extra listens?

• mofiaweare

mofiaweare

#5294430 - 12 years ago

I accidentally came across their one music video while on Y! Music. "Nobody Move..." I really loved it, cracked me up.