• g_fresh

g_fresh

#4011808 - 13 years ago

little brother**

• Alucard70

Alucard70

#4011840 - 13 years ago

In reply to Kukuruznik, #53:

It also pisses me off when people label a band wrong because it will give that label a bad name. People now hate punk because bands like Fall Out Boy and others like them are lebeled as punk. They are an offshoot of punk which is pop-punk, completely different from punk.

• g_fresh

g_fresh

#4011867 - 13 years ago

In reply to Alucard70, #57:

yup lol the other day this kind in my video production class was making a video called why disco died and hes playing thriller for it. i was like tour an idiot

• Waley_mib

Waley_mib

#4012657 - 13 years ago

In reply to oodoughnut, #37:

like the part when he makes that mad face

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4012767 - 13 years ago

In reply to g_fresh, #55:
    dude avenged sevenfold aint fuckin emo there rock man the best! a7x ownza

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4015443 - 13 years ago

The only thing i dont like about P!ATD is how popular they got, and yes they did sound some what similar to Fall Out Boy the first time i saw their video "I write sins not tradegies", and you said they didnt have a taste in music well everyone does if they listen to music, its just that everyone has an opinion on it, the opinion could be a positive opinion or a negative one.

• Alucard70

Alucard70

#4015760 - 13 years ago

In reply to hatebreed21, #61:

Who cares if a band is popular or not? Like them for who they are not what they are. If you were a fan of a band and they become popular and you are no longer a fan, you were never truely a fan. I hate people who decide to hate a band just because they get some popularity.

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018191 - 13 years ago

Hmmmmmm you right but when MCR got alot popular i didnt like them as well cause everyone was talking about them. But how long did it take P!ATD to get popular about 3 months or less

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018308 - 13 years ago

i like them for who they are....

• chuck_sister

chuck_sister

#4018415 - 13 years ago

In reply to hatebreed21, #63:

i'm pretty sure that's what's being criticized. you should be happy that a band you like is now making more money doing something they love, instead of being in a marginally successful band and working dead-end jobs so you can pay rent for an aparment you're never in because you band's touring for 3 months a year.

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018447 - 13 years ago

In reply to chuck_sister, #65:

yeeeahhh.................

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018456 - 13 years ago

LOL nice...

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018470 - 13 years ago

.. i didnt even know you were smoking!

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018482 - 13 years ago

Me if you thikn thats me you must be blind...

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018497 - 13 years ago

....you just got sarged!... i am allergic to things i dont want to do.. *cough cough* "coughing".....i hope you brung your wallet cause the rent in hell is in advance

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018504 - 13 years ago

I dont smoke you retard. Anyways get back on track

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018510 - 13 years ago

yes you do! thats why you died so fast

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018515 - 13 years ago

LOL that was gerard smoking, and if im dead then why am i still talking. Now thats get back to subject

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018530 - 13 years ago

...oohh my godd.. gerrad your dead how did this happen you were so young its all my fualt i should have seen the warnin sign i didnt even know you were smokin you worked so fast u had so much to live for so much exploding to do oh god who will blow up stuff now i dont k want to live in a world without exploding.. are you proud of yourself god ..you cant explode or at least i dont think you can!..even if you could it wouldnt be the same.. my god why...*sighs* oh gerard!

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018544 - 13 years ago

Haha you make me laugh Oddoughnut. Gerard isnt dead yet, he wont live as long either

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018551 - 13 years ago

wwhyyyyyy whyyyy***sobs*** wwwwwwhhhyyyyyyyyyy does asparigus taste nasty!!!!!!

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4018558 - 13 years ago

LOL and similar to you is a retard lol. Your just weird and you dont act your age

• oodoughnut

oodoughnut

#4018574 - 13 years ago

i know why... i am*whispers* i am a ea games represenative!

• Alucard70

Alucard70

#4019191 - 13 years ago

In reply to hatebreed21, #63:

The only reason MCR started to suck when they got popular is because their actual music got worse when they got popular. Their old album kicked ass compared to their new album.

• hatebreed21

hatebreed21

#4019216 - 13 years ago

Alucard27 i agree with you but the company said they couldnt take them so they had to change their style of music. Their first cd did kick ass compaired to three cheers for sweet revenge