Forums > Music

Wolfmother

Posts (130)

• primcharly

primcharly

#13155835 - 9 years ago

That could be an issue but hopefully it doesn't go that far.

• Project89

Project89

#13362204 - 9 years ago

The got too big too fast. One of the guys I work with is friends with them and everyone was telling them not to rush into the spotlight before they know if they even like each other. I met the original keyboardist/bassist before the breakup and he seemed so stressed, almost like he didn't even wanna be in the band.

Anyway the lead singer was kicked out of the band, then the other 2 broke it up. Does Andrew even have the right to pull in a whole new band under a name he was kicked out of?

• reesekindle

reesekindle

#13362291 - 9 years ago

In reply to Project89, #128:

Is Andrew really a douchebag? That's the vibe I get from him.

• Project89

Project89

#13366938 - 9 years ago

I've never met him so I can't say. I don't think he is, they probably just didn't know they weren't gonna get on when they got the deal. People got stressed and crap happened. I think he was the driving force behind getting famous. I guess Wolfmother is just Andrew plus 2 other guys. Which isn't all bad. Still not a big fan tho

• reesekindle

reesekindle

#13368399 - 9 years ago

Saw their concert last night.

The entire show was amazing. The opening acts (I can only remember Heartless Bastards.), there were two of them, were also really good. Wolfmother just stole the show, though. Andrew and Ian were the craziest onstage; I half expected to see Ian Perres trip over his chord. Still, I highly recommend going to see them. I know they're on the last leg of the tour, but it is worth every penny.