Forums > Music

Hawthorne Heights

Posts (62)

• Master_Moron

Master_Moron

#4448706 - 13 years ago

Do you know why you couldn't find a thread on this band?

Because they SUCK.

• holy_ghost

holy_ghost

#4449121 - 13 years ago

They we here last week on their tour, most people went to their concernt to see From First to Last. I personally don't care for them.

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#4449610 - 13 years ago

In reply to Master_Moron, #28:

Yeah, My opinion has completely changed over the past 2 months about them.

• somedrumdude

somedrumdude

#4455582 - 13 years ago

Emo, to me, they are just way to whiny and annoying, I can't stand that shit

• Russ

Russ

#5107710 - 13 years ago

I saw them at warped tour last year and thought that they were one of the best live performances that where there. There energy that they brought to the stage was crazy and it just made the crow go nuts. I have both of their cds The Silence in Black and White and If Only You Were Lonely. I like The Silence in Black and White mostly because I have listened to it more and the demos and live songs that came with the cd.

• TheClash

TheClash

#5108044 - 13 years ago

Personally I don't enjoy them. I've heard some of their stuff and it's too emo for me. If I want to enjoy "sad" music I'll put on some blues.

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh

#5115574 - 13 years ago

I like their voice and their music, but not the lyrics. In my opinion, they are a good band, they just need to sing about different things.

• Erikwithafro

Erikwithafro

#5119751 - 13 years ago

Fuck Hawthorne Heights. They're a one hit wonder. Ohio is for lovers is one of the most unoriginal and homosexually emo songs I've ever heard. They were cool for about two months, then no one cared about them after that, and I'm sure that's how it's gonna stay. And that's where I stand on Hawthorne Heigths. Oh and "real emo" is also shit. Whinny fucks...I shall slay them all.

• SwordFreak13

SwordFreak13

#5135924 - 13 years ago

Hawthorne Heights = Greatest Band Ever!

For all of you flamers out there, you dont have to go around telling people there music sucks just because YOU dont like it. I feel bad for people like you because if you are that lame to say stupid stuff like that to people who like something then your just a think for your fucking selfer. I mean honestly just keep your comments to yourself nobody said YOU HAD TO LIKE THEM.

• Black_Label

Black_Label

#5138093 - 13 years ago

In reply to SwordFreak13, #36:

Lawl.

• appledude212

appledude212

#5139992 - 13 years ago

lol, no

Blind Guardian > Hawthorne Heights.

• TheClash

TheClash

#5141310 - 13 years ago

ZOMG!!1 We didn't agree with your absolute opinion! NO!!!

It's the end of the fucking world I tell you...

Seriously man, get over yourself. We gave opinions on the music. Fine, you like the band, good for you.

Show some maturity and distinguish the band from yourself.

Attacking or not liking a band you like doesn't equate to attacking you yourself.

• TheClash

TheClash

#5142375 - 13 years ago

Honestly, you can neg mod me all you like. I don't personally care, its just a website and if you think its that big of a deal you should maybe go about examining your priorities.

But back on topic, I have a question.

Are there any newer bands out there that resemble any of the musical quality of the older rock n' roll that aren't in the emo genre. I've taken a look at many a band, include Heights and really have yet to find one. The closest that appealed to me was Jet and The Darkness. Any suggestions?

• Black_Label

Black_Label

#5142580 - 13 years ago

In reply to TheClash, #40:

No.

• Black_Label

Black_Label

#5142584 - 13 years ago

In reply to TheClash, #40:

I saved your mods. I gave you the pluses back. =D

• FrEaK_55

FrEaK_55

#5144758 - 13 years ago

I love them my fav. band
    I like their song light sleeper

• Amaterasu

Amaterasu

#5146364 - 13 years ago

I like Hawthorne Heights in general, but I agree that If Only You Were Lonely doesn't do the first album justice. I didn't get through half of that cd before turning it off. Don't they only have one single off of that album? I'm not sure, I haven't payed any attention to them lately, but it seems most media doesn't anymore either. I don't know the last time I heard them on the radio or seen one of their videos....at least from the sophmore album. The Silence in Black in White gets more attention than the new one, and that's probably going to be the major downfall in their musical career, because they couldn't hold interest. My opinion.

Post edited 8/01/06 8:51PM

• spartanfan44

spartanfan44

#5539186 - 12 years ago

In reply to appledude212, #15:

they said the "cut my wrists and black my eyes" was a figure of speach... I love this band

• grandokaboom

grandokaboom

#5541479 - 12 years ago

hawthorne heights a great
    shame the have lost there record label

• SwordFreak13

SwordFreak13

#5544056 - 12 years ago

Not realy, I think they will be better without fucking gay ass Victory records.

• xredcoatx

xredcoatx

#5668251 - 12 years ago

I recently saw Hawthorne Heights in concert [Nintendo Fusion Tour] and they were amazing! They put on such a great show! I enjoy them much.

• mofiaweare

mofiaweare

#5678252 - 12 years ago

I really want to see them...I'm on the look out for shows near me...

• Remotes

Remotes

#8652707 - 11 years ago

Guitarist Casey Calvert was found dead this morning in his room.

• mofiaweare

mofiaweare

#8662992 - 11 years ago

That's depressing...what happened to him?

• MightyJ

MightyJ

#8663242 - 11 years ago

banana up the ass