Forums > Music

Hawthorne Heights

Posts (62)

• Phagyna

Phagyna

#8663813 - 11 years ago

In reply to MightyJ, #52:

Proven facts. Check BBC, they never lie.

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#8676237 - 11 years ago

In reply to MightyJ, #52:

Funny, but intelligent conversation only please.

• FRAGMONKEY09

FRAGMONKEY09

#8678583 - 11 years ago

In reply to mofiaweare, #51:

he had a heart attack...but they arent sure what caused it yet...some people are thinking drug overdose or something along those lines...

• ACDCROCKER

ACDCROCKER

#8686287 - 11 years ago

In reply to FRAGMONKEY09, #55:

Where did you hear about a heart attack? All I've heard is that he died in his sleep, and that he had acute asthma which could be the cause. The band said he didnt do drugs too.

• swat363

swat363

#8852065 - 11 years ago

i love niki fm

• Point

Point

#10775937 - 11 years ago

for people still wondering even though this thread has been dead for a while, Casey Calvert died from a lethal reaction between two pain killers and a new anti-depressant he started on that night. It WASN'T an overdose, if you decide to be an ass and figure that was it, then...I can't think of a follow-up insult xDDD. Honestly, just show some respect...

And supposedly their new cd coming out is just as good as The Silence in Black and White and If Only You Were Lonely

• mofiaweare

mofiaweare

#10778378 - 11 years ago

It's not. I've listened to some of the tracks and they're just...soft.

• Point

Point

#10778695 - 11 years ago

Ohhh. Makes sense, Casey screamed which made it just "heavy" enough (they weren't very heavy but you know what I mean), and now they only have 2 guitarists compared to the original 3. Have you heard the new song on their myspizz? I don't like it..."Come Back Home" I think it is.

• mofiaweare

mofiaweare

#10778837 - 11 years ago

I heard it on iTunes. The screaming really did make them just heavy enough. I completely agree with what you have to say about this.

• Point

Point

#10779120 - 11 years ago

Yeah. Hopefully they'll have a few hidden surprises. Is the CD already out?

• mofiaweare

mofiaweare

#10779246 - 11 years ago

I don't think so. I think it was a pre-order thing. It might've come out by now though.

• Point

Point

#10779304 - 11 years ago

Ohhh. I'll have to check on that. Hopefully they don't have their ridiculously annoyingly high pitched live vocals...they're good live, but JT's voice is so high it's ridiculous