Forums > Music

Job For A Cowboy

Posts (64)

• boesthius

boesthius

#7719011 - 12 years ago

don't care I love them along with Dance Club Massacre, The Black Dahlia Murder, See You Next Tuesday and Heavy Heavy Low Low. My favorite Death Metal bands.

YAH my fave band is SLIPKNOTZ thEYR so METUL, ther harder THAN anything because they're PURE METUL.

.....gfto

I haven't had a chance to check out JFaC's new album yet, how does it compare to Doom?

• hayato1333

hayato1333

#7719530 - 12 years ago

In reply to blood_moor, #52:

Well if you really liked their style on Doom you probably won't like Genesis.
    Because they threw all that out the window to become a Vader/Hate Eternal rip-off band.

It's good, but it's totally a rip-off.
    They also changed their style because of the shit they got for "breeee bre breeee"

• boesthius

boesthius

#7719656 - 12 years ago

Hm. Well, I'm not a too huge of a fan of Doom, I'll listen to it sporadically; but not enough to matter. I'll download the new album and give it a whirl..might as well.

• ScaryThing

ScaryThing

#7734861 - 12 years ago

In reply to fizheyez, #25:

wow man you really hurt my eyes. stop being such a scene fag and go out and make something of yourself. Like you're special for knowing about KWD. . .

anywho. jfac is alright. every blatant BREE BREE BREE that they do makes me fucking laugh. i saw them last month and was minimally impressed :|

• boesthius

boesthius

#7735680 - 12 years ago

In reply to ScaryThing, #55:

There's quite a bit of them on RT...and for all I care - they need to gtfo.

JfaC's live show isn't that great, imo. I've seen better performances by Metalcore bands. smiley6.gif

• ScaryThing

ScaryThing

#7736626 - 12 years ago

In reply to blood_moor, #56:

acacia strain, who played after JFAC, however, owned all of my poor little unsuspecting city bigsmile.png

• hayato1333

hayato1333

#7737954 - 12 years ago

In reply to ScaryThing, #57:

Dude, See You Next Tuesday and Psyopus were waaaaaaay better.

• ScaryThing

ScaryThing

#7744349 - 12 years ago

i hate psyopus and SYNT is kind of annoying after about two songs. have seen both of the above a few times and generally yawn. but SYNT has some decently heavy parts. but it's like they try too hard to be "experimental" or "grind" instead of making music that "makes sense"

• hayato1333

hayato1333

#7746474 - 12 years ago

In reply to ScaryThing, #59:

The Acacia Strain is too metalcore fo me, they tend to get the hardcore "tough guy" bullshit.
    They did put on a better show than JFAC though, I was incredibly bored with JFAC.

I just thought Chris Arp dropping his guitar halfway through a song and jumping into the crowd was fucking awesome.

• ScaryThing

ScaryThing

#7748941 - 12 years ago

hahaha niceeee

• Lloyd2

Lloyd2

#7816789 - 12 years ago

In reply to blood_moor, #54:

DOOM the game rules

• Lustmord

Lustmord

#7817962 - 12 years ago

DOOM the metal genre rules....

• red989

red989

#7833269 - 12 years ago

Killwhitneydead is old news. Seriously
    And I can't believe people call anything that screams Screamo. It's a totally different thing.

• Lloyd2

Lloyd2

#7926149 - 12 years ago

In reply to Lustmord, #63:

indeed it does