Forums > Music

Smashing Pumpkins shaft a town.

Posts (5)

• jackiebot

jackiebot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold me irl

#7303355 - 12 years ago

Here's how it went down.. . .

How long has it been since the Smashing Pumpkins did a tour? ....a while. They decide to play somewhere around 30 shows, but only in San Francisco and Asheville, NC... Granted, James and D'arcy aren't involved..

i happen to live in Asheville.. the venue they're playing here is no bigger than your average high school auditorium, and there's a total of 9 shows scheduled in Asheville.

--the problem here.. is that tickets were ONLY available online.. they went on sale Sunday, but there were so many people trying to get these tickets that the site went down completely.. so they rescheduled it for last night [5.21].. the tickets sold out in 60 seconds, and virtually no one locally was able to get them.

Now an entire town is mad at the Smashing Pumpkins... . . . .. . . fair?

• CALLmeCRAZY

CALLmeCRAZY

#7303399 - 12 years ago

i would be pissed, majorly

• jackiebot

jackiebot FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold me irl

#7303408 - 12 years ago

they'll be in town for At Least 12 days... . .. . i think the locals may riot o.O

• jackiebot

#7303686 - 12 years ago

Ya know.. it wasn't in the first four pages.. and i even did a search.