Forums > Music

Anyone like AFI or Blaqk Audio?

Posts (11)

• sNooVa

sNooVa

#8385762 - 11 years ago

I, personally thought DU was a bit lacking in some areas, but CexCells made up for it. I never thought electronica could sound that good.

• Rowen

Rowen

#8385967 - 11 years ago

No.

• Lustmord

Lustmord

#8385968 - 11 years ago

Not really.

• ArKayne

ArKayne

#8388187 - 11 years ago

No.
    Because they suck.

• Princess

Princess

#8388750 - 11 years ago

Nope.

• Lustmord

Lustmord

#8391528 - 11 years ago

Feel free to post another thread about bands you like and we'll continue to give you our honest response.

I like this thread :-D

• devilmaycrye

devilmaycrye

#8418316 - 11 years ago

i reckon DU was good and Cexcells sounded good but i just didnt expect it from them

• Zedsreturn

Zedsreturn

#8425749 - 11 years ago

no nu uh nope no way noooo.
    I hate you! I hate the bands you like!

• Phagyna

Phagyna

#8436455 - 11 years ago

No.

• homicidal_Mc

homicidal_Mc

#8859622 - 11 years ago

Well, personally, I like AFI and Black Audio.

No, I didn't expect something like CexCells from Dacey Havok & Jade Puget's side band either.
    Suprise Suprise, A band that was once on the boderline of punk releases electronic music under the title of a different name.

I myself am huge fan of electronica, rock, punk, ska, bombdigity so I couldn't care less what genere of music AFI or Blaqk Audio is making.

I find Davey Havok's voice to mezmorizing and I think his presence on stage could blow any one off their feet.

Obviously, a lot of people on this forum don't like these bands very much.

I'm glad that all of you have given me the chance to voice my honest opinion on this forum. :D

• bign00butt

bign00butt

#8895497 - 11 years ago

i love afi but DU just wasnt as good as it could have been but like they said cexcells made up for it but maybe there new EP will do great