Forums > Music

Best Live Performers

Posts (185)

• George

George FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Hodge1234

#16058310 - 5 years ago

rammstein-guitariste.jpg

• George

George FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Hodge1234

#16058316 - 5 years ago

In reply to G_Hodgkinson, #186:

Rammstein_Live_at_Madison_Square_Garden.

• George

#16058320 - 5 years ago

In reply to G_Hodgkinson, #187:

maxresdefault.jpg

• George

#16058327 - 5 years ago

Rammstein. concert_tillbow.jpg

• Neil

Neil

#16061151 - 5 years ago

In reply to JonesL, #183:

I saw Parkway Drive at Graspop 2011 and it was the most intense hour of my life. The pits were insane!

• Raxatax

Raxatax

#16061576 - 5 years ago

In reply to CptCaraher, #190:

Yeah when my mate went and saw them she was saying they had to pull a few unconscious people out of the pit, sounded pretty intense.

• Neil

Neil

#16061607 - 5 years ago

In reply to Raxatax, #191:

I don't think anything that bad happened when I saw them then. Actually, the guitarist had injured himself the night before so he had to do the whole set in a wheelchair! haha

hqdefault.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNnSze8mR24

I saw them for a second time at Download this year. They were good, but I much preferred seeing them at Graspop. They were on the main stage at Download and it just didn't have that same intensity that a large tent or marquee would have.

• mooorebraaains

mooorebraaains

#33281213 - 2 years ago

Nine Inch Nails was definitely one of the best live shows I've been to. The Cure were really good live as well.

• Bjprince

Bjprince FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Perpetually Drinking

#33283794 - 2 years ago

For older guys, Judas Priest and Alice Cooper still puts on a hell of a show. Also Lamb of God has a pretty crazy energy. Honestly, if its a metal band with a few years under their belt it seems to be a safe bet that they put on a hell of a live show. That seems to be the trend.

• AMurphy31

AMurphy31 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33296522 - 2 years ago

The correct answer is the Boss. Bruce Springsteen puts in so much energy and really knows how to put on a show. If you have never been to a Springsteen concert, or have never even heard his music before, you NEED to.