Forums > Music

What do you listen to when you exercise?

Posts (13)

• SnarkyShawn

SnarkyShawn

#16627682 - 5 years ago

Idea sort of just popped into my head. Not only could it be music but anything really. Like podcasts, or to the tv' sat the gym as examples. Personally it depends on the day. Usually I stick with podcasts because I just have an overwhelming number of them and need to listen to them, but there are occasions where I break out the hard rock/heavy metal/punk rock screw everyone playlists. I get my upbeat music in as I'm driving to the gym to get myself going though. What about you guys?

Post edited 4/19/14 2:41PM

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16628295 - 5 years ago

I like to listen to the podcast, that or very like upbeat music like club/dance music smiley1.gif The podcast can hold my attention, or sometimes boredom, but music can be really motivating especially if it has a context

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16628743 - 5 years ago

My labored breath smiley7.gif

• TimeTravelPenguin

TimeTravelPenguin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold TimeTravelPenguin

#16629003 - 5 years ago

Dragon Ball Z OST ;)

• jtrousd

jtrousd

#16629325 - 5 years ago

I don't listen to it at any other point, but I go with a Deadmau5 Pandora station when I exercise... primarily because my biggest form of exercise is cycling at this point. It's just about perfect for me.

• screen_name

screen_name

#16629558 - 5 years ago

In reply to ThomIsPurdy, #7:

I'm usually rocking some Transplants, Rancid, or other harder punk music while lifting weights. When I'm doing cardio it varies: if I'm on the treadmill or stationary bike I might listen to the RT Podcast. If I am outdoors it ranges from standard classical music to orchestrated game tracks.

• Jevanee

Jevanee FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16629744 - 5 years ago

I usually listen to the Metal Gear Rising OST or stuff from the RWBY and RVB OST's

• abyx

abyx

#16629808 - 5 years ago

RWBY and RVB seasons 8, 9 and 10 osts.
    The fast pace helps keep me motivated

• KimiKun

KimiKun

#16630244 - 5 years ago

I listen the RT Podcast or Slam Death Metal

• emilyhh

emilyhh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16632242 - 5 years ago

I like really upbeat 'dancey' music, I find it helps to keep powering through. I love Selena Gomez, her albums are great to exercise to! (some great music taste there..)

• Ikagawa

Ikagawa FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16632661 - 5 years ago

In reply to emilyhh, #13:

Don't worry. I'm only judging you a little bit smiley8.gif

• emilyhh

emilyhh FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16634389 - 5 years ago

In reply to Ikagawa, #14:
    It's okay, I judge myself.

• cobrien117

cobrien117 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16669485 - 5 years ago

I usually listen to the Metal band Parkway Drive at the gym. Heavy yet melodic at the same time. Keeps me motivated so I don't lose my gains!

Post edited 5/02/14 9:28PM