Forums > Music

New Music

Posts (32)

• FrodoVSWorld

FrodoVSWorld

#17123568 - 4 years ago

I would definitely recommend checking out jonathan coulton's music if you haven't already (he wrote "Still Alive and Want You Gone from the portal series)

Here's a link to his website
    www.jonathancoulton.com/store/downloads/

Also the live version of his song "The Future Soon"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFoYNVp6k8A

• maxwaters

maxwaters FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17132613 - 4 years ago

I've been really into a band called Pomplamoose! They mostly do covers on youtube but they always add their own twist :)

• lightseyker

lightseyker

#17157442 - 4 years ago

I'm really digging BANKS (Jillian Banks)

• samec

samec

#17157962 - 4 years ago

Hi, if you like kinda upbeat indie sort of music then I would like to recommend some of my favourite bands to anyone who would care to listen to them
    The Jungle Giants www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlSVttHQP1I or www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q33YIyslOgU or www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgLJmpfngmo
    and
    San Cisco www.youtube.com/watch?v=ultX5ZR-sQE or www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukNOaKeUEQY
    Personally I prefer the Jungle Giants but hey, check them out and if you like them get their albums :)

• daltonforrest

daltonforrest

#17170391 - 4 years ago

La Dispute. If you haven't heard of this band I highly recommend you give them a try. Even if you aren't into this genre of music, this is an album everyone should give a try. It might be a huge turn off at first but if you power through it grows on you and never stops growing.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=sChTr5CaXt0

• Pamand

Pamand FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17186622 - 4 years ago

MisterWives is really good and they're quite new. I'd also say check out Catfish and the Bottlemen (Kathleen is a great song) and little hurricanes. little hurricanes is a bit more bluesy and great to listen to when relaxing. They have amazing harmonies as well.

• aliciawylde

aliciawylde FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17193174 - 4 years ago

Everything by City & Colour because it's all fantastic and i've been listening to a lot of The Pretty Reckless lately and it's awesome. Also, In This Moment is in my recently listened to stuff smiley0.gif