Forums > Music

Rooster Teeth Music

Posts (1120)

• FunkEye

FunkEye

#611315 - 14 years ago

If a mod could sticky this, that would be great.

Ok, Use this thread to dicuss all things that are RT Music (aka Trocadero). Here's a quick FAQ:

1) What is the song in the puma in RVB Ep 4 & 18?
    It's a song that Burnie and the gang recorded late at night at Taco Cabana's. They don't have the rights to it, and they can't release it. So don't ask.

2)What is the song in the original RVB intro (Ep. 0)?
    Do you live under a rock? It's Limp Bizkit, Break Stuff.

3)Can I have the music from RVB for free?
    No

4)Can I buy it?
    Why thank you for asking. Yes you can. Head on over to the store and pick up a copy of Trocadero's wonderful CD

5)Do you have the tabs for the RVB intro?
    Someone does. If someone could post them, that would be awsome.

• RDM

RDM

#611478 - 14 years ago

In reply to FunkEye, #1:

GG funk. I think DPS... oh, now its just DP, has the tabs.

• DeadParrot

DeadParrot

#611487 - 14 years ago

Correction. HAD the tabs. Nes?

• nico

nico FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#611492 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeadParrot, #3:

There's a lot of shit that needs fixing in this thread, and I'm too drunk to fix it. But I will. Promise!

• UEC0101

UEC0101 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#611546 - 14 years ago

In reply to nico, #4:

way to be. right there with you man.

• PalaNIN

PalaNIN

#611611 - 14 years ago

Found the RvB Intro tab from powertabs.net (requires PowerTab to use).

Here's the text version, however. You might wanna copy this into Notepad or change to Courier font to read it properly.

E|------0----------0----------0----------0----------|
    B|------1----------1----------1----------1----------|
    G|------2----------2----------2----------2--------2-|
    D|------2----------2----------2----------2--------3-|
    A|-0-------0-------------0-------0----------------3-|
    E|------------0-------0-------------0-------0--1----|

E|------------------------------------0-------------|
    B|---------------------------------0----------------|
    G|-2-----------1---1------------0-------------------|
    D|-3-----------2---2---------2----------------------|
    A|-3-----------2---2------0-------------------------|
    E|---------0----------------------------------------|

• DeadParrot

DeadParrot

#611630 - 14 years ago

In reply to PalaNIN, #6:

Those tabs aren't entirely correct... I'd fix 'em but I'm tired as fuck. Mayhap tomorrow...

• FunkEye

FunkEye

#611643 - 14 years ago

In reply to nico, #4:

Are you sure theres actually stuff wrong? And that it's not just all the letters swimming in your head like over inflated blowfish?

And who ditto'd him? How can you ditto that post? You're too drunk to fix my thread too?

Fucking people on these forums, I swear...

• PalaNIN

PalaNIN

#611680 - 14 years ago

In reply to DeadParrot, #7:

Don't blame me, I just copied them from the PowerTab tab. I'm just the messenger.

• RDM

RDM

#611696 - 14 years ago

In reply to FunkEye, #8:

HEY! who do you think you are? Do you, do you know who I am? do you?!? cause, cause you know... I, I reeespect you man... I reeespect you.

• avantlegion

avantlegion

#611909 - 14 years ago

In reply to FunkEye, #1:

Does the CD have the long-fabled "nofx" version of "Blood Gulch Blues"?

• FunkEye

FunkEye

#611914 - 14 years ago

In reply to avantlegion, #11:

If you mean nofx the band? No. I was fooled by that one too. But that was a long time ago, and we don't talk about that anymore. I was just expirimenting back then, and things got a little out of hand....but I digress.

If you mean nofx, as in no effects, then yes, I believe so. If I'm wrong, someone let me know, but untill then, I'm right.

• FunkEye

FunkEye

#611915 - 14 years ago

In reply to avantlegion, #11:

If you mean nofx the band? No. I was fooled by that one too. But that was a long time ago, and we don't talk about that anymore. I was just expirimenting back then, and things got a little out of hand....but I digress.

If you mean nofx, as in no effects, then yes, I believe so. If I'm wrong, someone let me know, but untill then, I'm right.

• roguebot

roguebot

#611936 - 14 years ago

In reply to FunkEye, #1:

trocadero........wwwww0000000000000000ttttttt.........

• WillyDavidK

WillyDavidK

#611963 - 14 years ago

Yay it's sticky :D

• b3durnk

b3durnk

#612276 - 14 years ago

Thanks for the tabs to that intro. I'll be famous when me and my friends host our halo party in november. We usually do it every month, but now we're just gonna wait 'til halo 2! yay. ANyway, thanks for the tabs.

• Wolfy834

Wolfy834

#612300 - 14 years ago

I love the theme song. I listened to the whole version and have gotten it stuck in my head for the past two days. Specifically this:

"Roses are red... violets are blue... it looks like a puuuumaa."

Anyway, I hope season 3 comes out with some kickass tunes that I can get stuck in my head. By the way... you're not trying to brainwash me with this catchy music, are ya? So far a few things have looked like Pumas. :-P

• bigluv17

bigluv17

#612366 - 14 years ago

I just have to say that I have yet to remove the Tracadero CD from my CD player. It just keeps me going. I love the songs [617] and Superhero but theres not really any song on there that I don't like. I can't wait for more.

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#612433 - 14 years ago

Alright, some things that need to be said:

You can get the RvB music for free, just not the CD songs. Lo-Fi versions of some of the songs are available at trocadero.net and my site, as well as the version of Blood Gulch Blues that does have the effects in it. trocadero.net has more songs than my site does, so I recommend going there.

The tab for the intro there is pretty close, but not quite. If you listen to the intro music, the two Es are actually F E.

I had something else, but I don't remember what it was. If it comes to me, I'll return.

--- Chris
    The only complete RvB transcript site

• curtis

curtis

#612628 - 14 years ago

the tabs
    I'll get out of this forum now

ps-LOVE the CD, good job Trocadero

• GeneralHavoc

GeneralHavoc

#612721 - 14 years ago

Trocadero rocks...! I just got the cd in the mail over here in Iraq. I haven't been able to stop listening to Blood Gultch Blues tho... heh. Such good music!

• DiMono

DiMono FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold It's Back Baby!

#613111 - 14 years ago

In reply to GeneralHavoc, #22:

Hey Nico, are you cool with me throwing the tab up on my site?

--- Chris
    The only complete RvB transcript site

• Freek

Freek

#613144 - 14 years ago

I have not heard all of the songs from that CD, but from the ones I have heard, I like them, and I might get the CD...

• Hooogy

Hooogy

#613319 - 14 years ago

what is the song at the end of the episode where they kill o'malley and tex disapears and thats song plays
    "my name is tex im like a hex and my playground is the world" i think thats how it goes

• nSaNiTy01010

nSaNiTy01010

#613333 - 14 years ago

I love the Mexican song where theyredriving in the warthog! Hahahaha!