Forums > Music

Rooster Teeth Music

Posts (1120)

• Imperf3kt

Imperf3kt Visual Novellist

#33154454 - 3 years ago

In reply to DonutxDude

The Bluray/DVD sets are coming (in Australia at least) April 14th (or was it 16th?)

So I presume around that time.

• donutxdude

donutxdude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33154877 - 3 years ago

In reply to Imperf3kt

Phew, that long? :'( Ah well, it will definitely be worth the wait.

• Legonater

Legonater FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold INB4 Price runs CarWash

#33154896 - 3 years ago

In reply to DonutxDude

Casey Lee Williams' Twitter projected a May release. I just hope we get a Divide single release between then and now.

• DezoPenguin

DezoPenguin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Text Wall

#33156018 - 3 years ago

In reply to Legonater

Indeed, though it would also be nice if they could arrange it so that the single gets treated as part of the album. I didn't mind so much getting double-dipped for "This Will Be the Day" and the trailer themes from the V1 soundtrack because they were released at the beginning of the year and by the time the album release rolled around, I'd already played each well over a hundred times, and ditto for "Time to Say Goodbye" from V2, so I felt like I got value for my money in terms of the early release. An end-of-volume release doesn't feel quite the same.

• Legonater

Legonater FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold INB4 Price runs CarWash

#33242118 - 3 years ago

Props to @nico and David Levy (does he have an account) for another amazing panel. I could listen to you guys ramble about your process forever. RvB13 strikes an incredible balance between being pleasant to listen to on its own, and actually having a lot of dramatic and thematic depth and intensity to it, so it's cool to hear you guys go into how that comes about. Thanks for all your work!

• Tiege

Tiege

#33253186 - 3 years ago

So, I made a RWBY remix that was uploaded to the LP Community channel, go check it out if you want to.

• muzeek

muzeek

#33301460 - 2 years ago

Hello everyone!

I am new to this thread. I'm not sure if this is the right place to do so, but I wanted to share with you an orchestral arrangement I made. It is based on "We are the Meta", from RvB Recreation. I hope you enjoy it!

We are the Meta - Orchestral Version

• duketheluke

duketheluke FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33301645 - 2 years ago

In reply to muzeek

REALLY well done! I'm a sucker for the that theme.

• muzeek

muzeek

#33301716 - 2 years ago

In reply to duketheluke

Thank you! Ever since I first heard it I wanted to orchestrate it but never got around to it. I'm really happy that you enjoy it! 

• Imperf3kt

#33301779 - 2 years ago

Where did you get the sheet music? Or did you just recreate it by ear?

• muzeek

muzeek

#33301794 - 2 years ago

In reply to Imperf3kt

I recreated it by ear. Thankfully, it has a very simple structure and the harmony is not very complex. The main challenge was to convey the same synthesised effects using standard orchestral timbres, though. 

• nico

nico FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33301871 - 2 years ago

In reply to muzeek

Well done!!!  When I wrote / recorded those backwards guitar parts, they were meant to fulfill the role of strings / winds, so it's pretty cool to hear them played by orchestra instruments!  

• muzeek

muzeek

#33301890 - 2 years ago

In reply to nico

Thank you! It is truly awesome to hear that from the original composer himself. I feel really honoured. I have always loved this theme and always thought it would make a great orchestral piece. It makes me really happy that you like it and I hope I stayed true to the original! 

• DarthDude

DarthDude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33302526 - 2 years ago

stupid question time- have they released info about the song contact, particularly the part of "2 4 1 10" and its meaning?

• DezoPenguin

DezoPenguin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Text Wall

#33486918 - 2 years ago

All right, I'll be the guy.  Do we have any idea as to the estimated release date for RWBY V4's soundtrack? And will "Lusus Naturae" from Grimm Eclipse, used throughout the season as instrumental BGM, be included with it? I have money burning a hole in my pocket and ears demanding excellent music!

• Legonater

#33517692 - 2 years ago

In reply to DezoPenguin

My estimate is sometime in March, possibly April. 

• James_C

James_C FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold AHPariah

#33517995 - 2 years ago

I just love Divide off the RWBY soundtrack, and I want to say it. That's it, see ya.

• Imperf3kt

#33560660 - 2 years ago

In reply to Legonater

In reply to DezoPenguin

My estimate is sometime in March, possibly April.

So, November. gotcha.

• ZXDarkblade

ZXDarkblade

#33580118 - 2 years ago

Hey, does anyone know if we'll be getting an OST for RvB S14?  I'd kill for a full version of Club's fight scene song.  I know it sounds really close to Lone Digger, but a fully fleshed out version of it would be cool as hell.

• mrtwidlywink

mrtwidlywink FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33638353 - 1 year ago

Would love the Meta vs Carolina theme...in high quality.  Low quality version is out there.