Forums > My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

which pony are you most like?

Posts (16)

• DJOleman

DJOleman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31393433 - 7 years ago

which pony do you think your most like if you had to choose and why? (of the characters that have actual personalities in the show so far)

• DJOleman

DJOleman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31393434 - 7 years ago

my girlfriend said today after watching MLP for the first time she thinks i am most like pinkie pie because i'm dorky and silly and random haha. i agree though.

• scooperdude

scooperdude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dudeist Priest

#31393435 - 7 years ago

If I really think about it, I'm more like twilight. Ok, I cheated and used an online test, but still it makes sense to me.

• Atheist_101

Atheist_101

#31393437 - 7 years ago

I'm kind of like Fluttershy.

tumblr_lln42iy4zi1qj79pbo1_400.png

• DJOleman

#31393438 - 7 years ago

In reply to Atheist_101, #5:

yay!

Pinkie-smile-big.png

• ladydonut

ladydonut

#31393439 - 7 years ago

Rarity. Though I'm not a fashionista, I live to create. I like to make stuff for my friends too :)

On a bit of a tangent, I've recently discovered that I am capable of sounding like Twilight or Fluttershy.

130001538813.gif?1316803232
    ...(yay)

• DJOleman

#31393440 - 7 years ago

In reply to ladydonut, #7:

nice. i can sometimes do fluttershys voice if I'm trying...which is probably odd for a 20 year old guy but i have a lot of practice ding different impressions and agents and stuff =P

• DJOleman

#31393441 - 7 years ago

In reply to DJOleman, #8:

doing different impressions and accents...not agents

• DJOleman

#31393442 - 7 years ago

i realized something else about myself. i said me and my girlfriend thought i was kind of like pinkie pie. i was reading a fanfic and both fics as well as episodes of the show will explain a first time reaction to meeting pinkie as being kind of confused and having to take a short time to collect your thoughts before being able to respond to her. then i thought about it and realized I've caused this phenomenon to happen on multiple occasions where I've met new people and they just stared at me. i also do the whole blurting out random things that only make sense to me and then everybody stares at you until you explain or they just chalk it up to randomness and move on with the conversation. at least it makes life interesting =)

• Scienza

Scienza

#31393444 - 7 years ago

Celestia. I'm kind, generous, intelligent. I'm also an immortal alicorn sun-goddess.

• Intenzifier

Intenzifier

#31393445 - 7 years ago

I consider myself a mix of Twilight and her love for knowledge and Rarity and her artistic/creativity although I'm not into fashion like her. But after all that Fluttershy is still my favorite.

• ladydonut

ladydonut

#31393446 - 7 years ago

www.bronyland.com/pony-personality-test/

Here, try out this test for fun bronies ^_^

• Intenzifier

Intenzifier

#31393447 - 7 years ago

In reply to ladydonut, #14:

banner_fluttershy.jpg

Yay

• scooperdude

scooperdude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dudeist Priest

#31393448 - 7 years ago

banner_applejack.jpg

not lazy? pppfffffft, I'm super lazy. I call shenanigans

• Intenzifier

Intenzifier

#31393449 - 7 years ago

In reply to scooperdude, #16:

shenanigans has been called everyone grab your broomsticks...wait how do you attack a website with a broomstick?

Post edited 12/18/11 5:38PM

• ShadowTemp47

ShadowTemp47 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Random D20

#31393451 - 7 years ago

banner_rainbowdash.jpg

Aw Yeah, The Full quiz results are surprising accurate for me.