Forums > My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

custom painted MLP xbox controller

Posts (4)

• DJOleman

DJOleman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31484289 - 7 years ago

so I'm thinking because I've been getting really into art lately (drawing mainly) that i might try and make a custom painted controller. my first one will probably be zelda themed and simple but i was thinking it might be really cool to make an MLP themed controller and was wondering if anybody here at rooster teeth had any cool ideas for stuff i could include in the design. i already have some ideas of my own, but i figured maybe somebody else could give me a cool idea as well or maybe inspire an idea of my own if not. let me know if you have any suggestions =) or maybe if your interested you could share some of your own artwork below...you know if that'd be ok with you.

• DJOleman

DJOleman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31484290 - 6 years ago

Finally got around to doing it. Here are some pictures. If anyone is interested in these I am considering possibly doing these as custom orders online, but I still have some things to work out before I can consider doing that.

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

• applejack98

applejack98

#31484291 - 6 years ago

In reply to DJOleman, #2:

Hey man you should make me an applejack or rarity one

• DJOleman

#31484292 - 6 years ago

Could give it a try. although in the long term playing with one can end up causing some of the paint to rub off a bit even with a finish. need to find a better finish for them.