Forums > Official Web Development Group

Groups...

Posts (8)

• BlindMango

BlindMango

#30185312 - 10 years ago

I have been noticing that people have been joining A LOT of groups and after a while their profile can get a little ... cluttered with a long list of groups. Are you guys planning to fix this soon by maybe making only 8 groups at a time appear on your profile page?

I'm guessing it can be made to look like the "friends" section of profile pages, where it shows a certain amount of groups and have a link at the top-right of the "group module" forwarding you to all of your groups.

AWESOME JOB ON THE SITE SPEED UP BY THE WAY. smiley0.gif

• AAAfunk

AAAfunk

#30185313 - 10 years ago

In reply to BlindMango, #1:

It would slow down a bit of the loading too

• invertedcoma

invertedcoma

#30185314 - 10 years ago

In reply to BlindMango, #1:

I have to admit this would be interesting but then again its like limiting how many friends you can have.

• buckeyedon

buckeyedon Crackpottist

#30185315 - 10 years ago

I have mixed feelings on this. I am a member of some groups just to show some of my interests and my personality - but I don't like having to scroll down for 5 minutes just to check out the rest of a person's profile.

I would like to be able to customize which 10 groups I can show to better reflect what ones I actively participate in.

• BlindMango

BlindMango

#30185316 - 10 years ago

yeah, good idea. I was thinking the same thing while reading through your post, lol.

• Choasreaper

Choasreaper

#30185317 - 10 years ago

ditto!

• theironpaw

theironpaw

#30185318 - 10 years ago

In reply to BuckeyeDon, #4:

indeedy - well said i would like that

• buckeyedon

buckeyedon Crackpottist

#30185319 - 10 years ago

Search Function for Group News like we have for Journals.

I had to look through 13 pages to find the News Entry that had a particular individual mentioned in it.