Forums > Paintball

Airball, Scenarioball or Recball?

Posts (19)

• Maikal

Maikal

#30034435 - 10 years ago

I'm curious about what type of 'ball the majority of the group plays?

-I'm (obviously) an Airball fan, but I (like most of everyone else) got my start in Recball.

How about the rest of you?

~M~

• Maikal

Maikal

#30034436 - 10 years ago

And yes, I realize that I omitted Xball, but I figure newer players might not know the term, so just assume it's lumped in there with the Airball category.

~M~

• JAFOOfficer

JAFOOfficer

#30034437 - 10 years ago

speedball is not as fun because the winner is whoever can put the most paint down range, Woods rocks because it involves (spelling i know) tracking, camoflauge (again i know) and tactics.

• Blue_santa91

Blue_santa91

#30034438 - 10 years ago

X-ball FTW!!!!!

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#30034439 - 10 years ago

X-ball for life.

• UltraBlader

UltraBlader

#30034440 - 10 years ago

I love Scenario games there is more strategy to the game you have objectives to carry out not just killing everyone you see( but thats fun to :) )

• sargefan19

sargefan19

#30034441 - 10 years ago

xball baby

• shenaenae

shenaenae FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30034442 - 10 years ago

i live in the woods. speedballin is fun, but it seems to be more of a paint waster than strategy... not that there isnt any strat. involved in speedballin...

• sixrusty

sixrusty

#30034443 - 10 years ago

xball was fun but it's now caped at 10bps WTF is that what I am happy about isthe uspl it's the new 7 man league and it's uncapped semi!

• Kuroshine

Kuroshine

#30034444 - 10 years ago

I play woodsball/big game scenarios and the like, but I love the adrenaline rush of speed/xball, but nothing quite beats a 100 man charge of a hill to capture a city (Fulda Gap 08) with armor support.

• TBRooster

TBRooster

#30034445 - 10 years ago

i cant really decid beacuse i do both. really depeds what mood im in

• quinnman

quinnman

#30034446 - 10 years ago

Ah Xball.... So much fun til some jackass company bought my field and turned the place upside down.

Airball wins handsdown

• whisk3ytango

whisk3ytango

#30034447 - 10 years ago

Woodsball and scenario all the way, nothing beats the feeling of being able to pindown 50 guys as the rest of your team sweeps around back and destroyes the opposing team. Also some of the great objectives in scenario can turn a meaningless series of bunkers or a bridge into an epic battle.

• MastaGrif

MastaGrif

#30034448 - 10 years ago

i played speedball for years on a 5man team...we were so in sync with each other we could almost communicate without talking. Woodsball is fun to,as well as scenario. i love the strategy involved in both, but nothing to me beats the adrenaline rush of the the ref screaming GO GO GO and turning to stream about 60 balls downfield in the first couple of seconds Ever try moving from a beer can to a dorito while trying to not get hit by the five guys on the other team? That's a rush...

• buckethatboy

buckethatboy

#30034449 - 10 years ago

i do woodsball just because well, i live in the damn woods. i think i'd like speedball a lot more. most of the ppl i play woodsball w/ like to camp and i just find it wayyy to boring

• TwistedLogic

TwistedLogic

#30034450 - 10 years ago

In reply to buckethatboy, #15:

There are hardly any trees where I live, so woodsball is a special treat for us.

• blue4dehwin

blue4dehwin

#30034451 - 10 years ago

X-ball / speed ball 4 deh win

• SneakySpoons

SneakySpoons

#30034452 - 10 years ago

Woodsball and scenario games will always be my favorites. The larger the field and more players, the better.
    There's just something so satisfying about having 32 man teams broken up into four eight man squads with actual objectives (besides "go kill them and don't die").

• jm343105

jm343105

#30034453 - 7 years ago

i do a little bit of both. i guess it depends on which friends i am playing with and where we are. to me paintball is paintball. as long as i get to play i have fun.