Forums > Paintball

Post Your Markers

Posts (7)

• Tw1st3d_1

Tw1st3d_1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Needs Coffee

#30534134 - 10 years ago

Please keep normal talk to a minimum.

And I'll kick this off right.

Current toy:
    pb2xfreak4a1dfb1c7ef8a.jpg

Ninja Ego9.

• witehat

witehat

#30534135 - 9 years ago

that, is, NICE.

• sixrusty

sixrusty

#30534136 - 9 years ago

my new gun chronic ego 8
    201840.jpg

• M4LAngryGnome

M4LAngryGnome

#30534137 - 9 years ago

AFedExTruck34aad5a3e51f16.jpg
    My Ego7 (all the yellow parts are gone now)

AFedExTruck34bc3758b8764a.jpg
    An my new Vice

• IIFUNKOII

IIFUNKOII

#30534138 - 9 years ago

mymarker.jpg
    Tippmann 98 custom (collapsible stock, 22 in barrel, red dot site)

The only problem is that with the stock on like that I lose any ability to look down the site. I was hoping for some suggestions as to which I should sacrifice for the other. I love the stability the stock gives me, but I can't use my red dot. I really only play woodsball.

• barberthe

barberthe

#30534139 - 8 years ago

In reply to IIFUNKOII, #5:

Hey, you could look into getting this: Carry handle rail

I can't tell if your gun is the old style or the new style(old uses 3/8" dovetail, new uses Weaver). The link is for the old style, but the make similar ones for the newer style. I'm about to have to get one for my current project: Tippmann 98 Select-fire Mech-Bullpup

Obviously, it's not done yet. It currently cycles up to 33 times per second(bone-stock internals except for a home-made sear-arrest pin). I've got a Q-loader on the way that SHOULD feed it, but I won't know for sure until it gets here and I get an opportunity to fiddle around with it. I'm also working on moving the ASA up front so I can install a 12g quick-change adapter to use as a foregrip(with a qd fitting so I can change to remote whenever I don't feel like changing cartridges every 40 shots). It will most likely be regulated to about 350psi to get the cycle rate down to ~23cps AND save air.

I also have a PsychoBalllistics Superbolt pump with home-made L-stock and another Tippmann 98 with a JCS folding stock(with a modified drop so I can still sight down the barrel) and home-made foregrip running on 400psi co2(+/-5fps). Needless to say, I'm a tweaker lol. Woodsball FTW!

• jm343105

jm343105

#30534140 - 8 years ago

got myself an invert mini as a back up and an etek 3 for my main. with a prophacy and ninja tank.