Forums > PC Gaming

Unreal 2004

Posts (107)

• Get_Off

Get_Off

#4371103 - 13 years ago

Yes. This is a friggin' awesome game. I swear to god, I can play this game for hours and hours on end and never get bored of it. Then only problem is, once you beat the tournament, there isn't much to do unless you get online with it... and I have dial-up, so I can't do that... smiley4.gif

• juggalo_kyle

juggalo_kyle

#4373276 - 13 years ago

I don't play much online, except for the occaional 1on1 match for a tournament or something. Just play against bots, and get the difficulty higher and higher. Pretty soon, you will be able to own Godlike bots.

• Get_Off

Get_Off

#4377022 - 13 years ago

Yup. *nods* That's what I have been doing ^_^

• Linkin217

Linkin217

#4436575 - 13 years ago

i wish that there were Halo maps ( all i have is Derilict (however you spell it) and it sucks)

• Omeg4

Omeg4

#4473043 - 13 years ago

In reply to juggalo_kyle, #104:

I practice against a Godlike Malcom bot, with my own edited settings, 100% on all the bars. The damn bot is INSANE. The best Ive been able to get is a record of around 100-200 in an hour on DM-1on1-Albatross..its madness. I've never actually played against a stock Godlike bot, but I could probably hold my own.

• juggalo_kyle

juggalo_kyle

#4475445 - 13 years ago

Eww... Albatross.... bleh!

I never play bots on Albatross. When I play offline, I usually play Rankin, Roughinery_FE, Backspace_FE, Ironic_FE, Lea_ESWC2k5, Campgrounds_G1E. Mainly maps that are used in ladders or leagues.

In league news, I got spanked in my first pre-season match for the CAL 1on1 league. I have another match schedualed for today, but I am going camping tonite, so I have to get this played early.

• Get_Off

Get_Off

#4476750 - 13 years ago

OMG! You people really are insane! I wouldn't be able to play against a Malcolm bot in Albatross on Godlike EVER!!!!