Forums > PC Gaming

Mod Thread

Posts (558)

• HugoC

HugoC

#16703246 - 5 years ago

I don't know if this has been posted before but I would strongly recommend playing the Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings II and if you don't have Crusader Kings II...

GOGOGOGO, buy it. smiley8.gif

• Epicmarkvan

Epicmarkvan

#16719528 - 5 years ago

Haven't read through all 19 pages, but is everyone here aware of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion? It's a space RTS with plenty of mods like Star Wars (Sins of a Galactic Empire), Halo (Sins of the Prophets), and Star Trek (I actually forget the name, sorry). Recommend you try it out immediately. These are, relatively, full-conversion. Still the obvious game mechanics in place, but it changes all units and factions.

• Epicmarkvan

Epicmarkvan

#16719532 - 5 years ago

In reply to Led203, #546:

roosterteeth.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=1810575&page=18&c=15976781

Update on my post.

The mod is getting a new version released very soon and THE COVENANT ARE BEING RELEASED. Finally you will be able to feed your genocidal urges by annihilating humanity one Charon frigate at a time. Or alternatively feed you xenophobic urges by annihilating the Covenant on CCS ship at a time.

Also the mod now has a group on RoosterTeeth, come and check it out for more news and updates:
    roosterteeth.com/groups/profile.php?id=16637

Literally just saw this, now I feel dumb.

• pippin321

pippin321

#16786500 - 4 years ago

I seriously check every hour to see if there are any updates on the In Country Vietnam mod for Rising Storm and Red Orchestra 2. The game is going to be amazing.

• GamlaTrad

GamlaTrad

#16882662 - 4 years ago

In my opinion, the Third Age Total war Mod for Medieval Total War 2 is the best. It completely changed the game from atmosphere to gameplay, good for any Total war gamer and any Lord of the Rings lover

• Valross

Valross

#16882915 - 4 years ago

The Darth Mods for the Total War games are pretty swell.

• DHColumbidae

DHColumbidae

#16908306 - 4 years ago

In reply to SimonSA, #545:

Modding for GTA 4 is amazing, and there's so many mods to choose from, as well.

• Stunning

Stunning An Ancient Demon, Awoken

#16995780 - 4 years ago

Knights of the old Republic mod.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSKYQ9bDnXQ

The commands to control the mod are here.

www.ign.com/cheats/games/star-wars-knight...