Forums > PC Gaming

The BETA Thread

Posts (417)

• dark54555

dark54555 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#726043 - 14 years ago

Post links to Beta registration for new games here.
    (I figure PC is where most all of the Betas are, anyway)

• EAT_ROOSTER

EAT_ROOSTER

#726474 - 14 years ago

In reply to quazz4life, #2:

i have a solution for you then...don't think...you'll hurt us...

• 3vil

3vil

#726553 - 14 years ago

In reply to EAT_ROOSTER, #3:

I was on a list for the matrix online beta, but not only did it get sent to my spam box but so did the friend requests sorry. So sad

• Fallout10

Fallout10

#728000 - 14 years ago

In reply to 3vil, #4:

Im in the Fallout 3 beta but I can't send you the link or I get fired. one good note about the game: You are allowed to make your own store and have other players buy stuff from it. Pandamodium and I have made a killing doing this and already have power armor. sorry for the plug I just feel like it fitted to the topic.

• kia

kia

#728958 - 14 years ago

In reply to Fallout10, #5:

can you at least tell us the site or will you get fired?

• martikus

martikus

#731739 - 14 years ago

In reply to Fallout10, #5:

can you at least pm the link to us so then your not publicly exposing the link. also theres a free everquest 2 trial on offer at fileplanet here's the link. not a beta but still good http://www.fileplanet.com/150028/150000/fileinfo/EverQuest-II---Trial-of-the-Isle

• kia

kia

#731915 - 14 years ago

In reply to martikus, #7:

ive seen that demo in a lot of places other than fileplanet. but still curse my crappy computer and not being able to run everquest2. and good idea about him pm ing the link to us. but if you still cant do that could you still at least give us the website name.

• zubsero

zubsero

#732154 - 14 years ago

In reply to dark54555, #1:

just downloaded this http://www.roseon.com/Pds/Down.asp
    will install it later... gfx look pretty sweet... if you like the whole mmocutseyrpg thing

• Baselerd

Baselerd

#736047 - 14 years ago

Not really a beta, but a free kickass game download:

http://www18.big.or.jp/~hikoza/Prod/

• toji

toji

#737664 - 14 years ago

In reply to Baselerd, #10:

reading that Link I don't trust you.

• Baselerd

Baselerd

#738547 - 14 years ago

In reply to toji, #11:

Seriously man, its like the funnest game ever. Its the first one, Warning forever. Its like an oldschool spaceship game, but only boss fights. The boss is dynamically created based on what you did last round, so he builds on his weaknesses and stuff. Example: If you just keep shooting to get to the core, it will increase "seek category" and spin and stuff to counteract your strategies.

Fixed link

• KnivesVSVash

KnivesVSVash

#738662 - 14 years ago

In reply to Baselerd, #12:

i am on my work comp and am now afraid to click after reading the link....

• Baselerd

Baselerd

#739366 - 14 years ago

In reply to KnivesVSVash, #13:

Dude, I swear its nothing bad, heres a link of a pic from the site:

[img]http://www18.big.or.jp/~hikoza/Prod/ref/ss_wf05.png[img]

• Baselerd

Baselerd

#739367 - 14 years ago

=) In reply to Baselerd, #14:

**sighs

ss_wf05.png

• toji

toji

#739714 - 14 years ago

In reply to Baselerd, #15:

oh wait he's right. Sorry for doubting you man...either way this is a mod forum.

• Fallout10

Fallout10

#740362 - 14 years ago

In reply to kia, #6:

Sorry KIA but if I leak any sites they will likey trace it back to me. the only thing I can say is info about things in-game. On a good note though. there are NO talking deathclaws. Yes that is right no TALKING deathclaws. BTW PvP is fun. nabed me a Sniper Rifle from a guy yesterday. too bad I can't find any ammo for it.

• Baselerd

Baselerd

#740747 - 14 years ago

In reply to toji, #16:

Its a beta thread, not mods (either way its kinda out of the spectrum), but I figured its a free game. And who knows... it could be in beta :) Any Japanese who wanna confirm this go ahead.

• Suppertime

Suppertime

#740829 - 14 years ago

WF is only 1.06, so it could be a beta, but it ROCKS!

• Baselerd

Baselerd

#740960 - 14 years ago

In reply to Suppertime, #19:

I know! Its sooo addicting, esp for a little old-school shooter. I was skeptic first, but now am consumed. Ive made it to level 16 once... its crazy.

• ChurchV2

ChurchV2

#741191 - 14 years ago

Try out Dark Throne. It's a php based MMORPG and is sort of like a massive war sim with alliances and players attacking each other. It's really addicting too. It's still in beta and anyone that joins now is entered into a contest when it's fully up and running.

• Gymmay2

Gymmay2 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#759869 - 14 years ago

Navy Field It's a beta for a MMORTS game. The graphics are pretty simple, but the game play is excellent. You get to buy a ship, recruit sailors, put on guns and torpedos, and level up to get bigger and better ships and guns/torpedos. It's fun stuff, super addicting tho.

• bubba1

bubba1

#760799 - 14 years ago

i am signed up 4 rose online and mu online both are really good mmorpgs and are kool

• HarpuaScorp

HarpuaScorp

#787104 - 14 years ago

Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst open public beta starts tomorrow (May 10th), you can download the installer now, so do it!

• rNrsKumbag70

rNrsKumbag70

#822724 - 14 years ago

In reply to dark54555, #1:

Mourning: www.realmsofkrel.com (this is how NOT to make, run, admin, mod and own a MMORPG)

• DarkJedi375

DarkJedi375

#878973 - 14 years ago

Dungeon Siege 2...the PC RPG to end all PC RPGs...
    I think a Fileplanet.com account is needed to sign up. Either way...this is the sweetest game ever.