Forums > PC Gaming

The BETA Thread

Posts (417)

• hecthork

hecthork

#17003715 - 4 years ago

i'm waiting the beta game for pc version; PC port of Destiny could be coming out on March 2015.

www.breathecast.com/articles/destiny-pc-release-d...

• SnowyCharm

SnowyCharm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sleepy Eternal

#17158068 - 4 years ago

I have 108 keys for the Alpha of Evolve if anyone wants one?

• jamieyuan

jamieyuan

#17235213 - 4 years ago

Do you know Bleach manga online?

• ilivetofly

ilivetofly Fly

#17323095 - 4 years ago

In reply to SnowyCharm, #405:

If you still have them I would love one to try out

• SnowyCharm

SnowyCharm FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Sleepy Eternal

#17324984 - 4 years ago

In reply to ilivetofly, #407:

the beta has come and gone for a long while now

• ilivetofly

ilivetofly Fly

#17344562 - 4 years ago

In reply to SnowyCharm, #408:

I think there still doing something, I got an email a few days ago about it. I didn't realise that I had signed up for it.

• simonpetrikov13

simonpetrikov13

#17379554 - 4 years ago

Seriously guys, Space Engineers Alpha, perhaps the best Pre Beta game out there, the game really needs danger though.

• jdog90000

jdog90000

#17382880 - 4 years ago

I really want to get into Overwatch

• mistageko

mistageko FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Boop!

#17438448 - 4 years ago

I've got some keys for Heroes of the Storm, if anyone wants 'em.
    32zkrj7.jpg

• simonpetrikov13

simonpetrikov13

#17438508 - 4 years ago

In reply to tehgeko, #412:

Looks like a good one, think Blizzard will make it free like LoL?

• Rhyfel

Rhyfel AgentPhoenix

#17438815 - 4 years ago

In reply to tehgeko, #412:

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR letting meh know Heroes of The Storm finally updated. I just checked and was in the beta aswell :).

• DrMiller45

DrMiller45

#17444397 - 4 years ago

Hows it going everyone. I've got a game I'm working on right now that I would love for people to test out. It's an html5 game so it will work on your browser, but can also be played on IOS and Android(although a little more buggy). Feel free to send me a msg with suggestions or comments, I'd appreciate all the input I can get!

This will take you to my website:NotaUFO
    DrMiller4554fcb7b0f2714.jpg

Use this link if you would prefer to play on Gamejolt, it has leaderboard support: GameJolt.com

• jdog90000

jdog90000

#17445001 - 4 years ago

From now until MArch 15th you can download Star Citizen and fly around in a ship for free.

robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/paxeast-2015

Code: PAXEASTFREEFLY2K15

• entropy91

entropy91 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17466745 - 4 years ago

Unreal Tournament 4 pre-alpha:
    www.unrealtournament.com/blog/

Free to play, but you do need to register on the site. If you can't find the download link, God help you.

• ilivetofly

ilivetofly Fly

#17468911 - 4 years ago

In reply to DrMiller45, #415:

Dude the game is TINY in the upper left corner on both safari and chrome making it almost unplayable

• TheRyderShotgun

TheRyderShotgun

#32894045 - 3 years ago

i got some rainbow six: siege closed beta keys. here they are.

7JC4-E3CG-EHWV-T88K
    WWPC-MWRD-4YYH-JH3N
    4QC6-9JWX-FTJM-HUFL

you redeem these at the RS:S site and download them thru the ever-loved uplay, btw.

while im here, i havent been here this forum a while, much has changed(the new forums look disgusting, btw), and now my profile picture is not the way i want it to. anyone know how to manually adjust the image icon?

• D0P3F15H

D0P3F15H Mostly Bourbon

#32943721 - 3 years ago

Soooo...there's kind of an NDA but I hope I'm not the only one here who's been invited to a certain high-profile, long-running FPS franchises multiplayer alpha. I don't want to say to much because it would kill me if I were kicked out