Forums > PC Gaming

What games are you looking forward to?

Posts (3678)

• Phinman25

Phinman25

#15824723 - 6 years ago

Not quite sure if this would go here, just seems like the best place unless i missed a thread. I've been thinking about getting the newest sim city. Ive heard about quite a few issues. Any word on if theyre fixed or if theyre worth fighting through? Basically, should I buy it?

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15825573 - 6 years ago

In reply to Phinman25, #3633:

I would say that this really isn't the place but if you want my opinion I would just stay away from it. All of the problems it's had and the bugs that are still in the game won't be worth your time or money.

• Phinman25

Phinman25

#15826109 - 6 years ago

In reply to TheBeast007, #3634:

Alright, thanks for your opinion. Sorry about posting in the wrong place. Just didn't know where to put it to get a quick answer.

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15826421 - 6 years ago

In reply to Phinman25, #3635:

Don't worry about it bro. We're all friends here. :D

• Phinman25

Phinman25

#15826431 - 6 years ago

In reply to TheBeast007, #3636:

Alright. Its just I've seen a few people on here get ripped a new one for posting in the wrong area

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15826699 - 6 years ago

In reply to Phinman25, #3637:

People can be assholes. What they should do is just politely point you in the right direction. I can understand not wanting to go off topic on a forum but tearing person a new asshole just because he/she might be in the wrong place isn't cool. I myself really don't go on any forums but this one these days so I wouldn't know where on here you could discuss it. If you go on Reddit however there is an entire subreddit dedicated to Sim City. Here is the link for you www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/. My opinion on the new Sim City is only based off of what I've heard so looking here would probably give you the best answer to your question. Also my opinion is slightly fueled by my dislike of EA's business practices so if you end up getting the game and liking it who's to say you're wrong!

• Phinman25

Phinman25

#15826829 - 6 years ago

In reply to TheBeast007, #3638:

Very good point. I did a little extra research and decided against it. I just went ahead and got Sim City 4 since it seems safer and was cheaper

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15826855 - 6 years ago

In reply to Phinman25, #3639:

Yeah I heard that Sim City 4 is really great! Hope you have fun with it bro!

• Martster

Martster

#15827797 - 6 years ago

In reply to Phinman25, #3639:

Yeah I have the newest Sim City and I've hardly played it, just too many bugs with traffic and the small city sizes are really depressing.

• monster3455

monster3455

#15836501 - 6 years ago

This new game is on kickstarter right now but it look like it will be really good. Kinda looks like a minecraft RTS.
    www.kickstarter.com/projects/1590639245/stonehear...

• Ryanttheawesome

Ryanttheawesome FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ryant

#15861006 - 6 years ago

apart from gta 5, just waiting to see what is shown during E3

• MLPMatthew

MLPMatthew

#15863030 - 6 years ago

I'm really excited for Watch Dogs. It looks really good from the gameplay trailers that have been put out and it just looks really interesting!

GTA V is of course another game I am very excited for!

This is going to be a big year for gaming! Watch Dogs + New GTA + Next-Gen Consoles = EPIC

• Ryanttheawesome

Ryanttheawesome FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ryant

#15863313 - 6 years ago

In reply to MLPMatthew, #3644:

depends on how the new consoles will go.

• Westi

Westi

#15863369 - 6 years ago

The new X-Game will be great although it seems to be quite different from its predecessors.
    Some time ago there was a game called Nexus 2 as a kickstarter but it did not get enough money. I loved the original game.

• antartiguy

antartiguy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15866978 - 6 years ago

im recently getting more interested in the xcom spin off "the bureau "

• MLPMatthew

MLPMatthew

#15873225 - 6 years ago

In reply to antartiguy, #3647:

That does look pretty interesting! I hope it lives up to our expectations.

I am eagerly awaiting the Fallout 4 announcement! If it ever happens. Fallout 3 was my all time favorite game! I love the Fallout series and all this talk of a possible 4th game announcement is getting me way too excited!

• antartiguy

antartiguy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15873923 - 6 years ago

In reply to MLPMatthew, #3648:

if it helps i heard it was going to be set in future boston but that might just be a rumor, but imagine the departed mixed with fallout.... "are you a cooop!? " "no im a mutant!"

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15876373 - 6 years ago

In reply to MLPMatthew, #3648:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy dat Follout

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15876374 - 6 years ago

In reply to TheBeast007, #3650:

Fallout*
    *sigh*

• Randomfire27

Randomfire27

#15878109 - 6 years ago

Can't wait for Among the Sleep. I'm horrible when it comes to horror games, but the game looks amazing.

• DoctorChurchie

DoctorChurchie

#15891342 - 6 years ago

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs. Been waiting nearly 3 years for it.

• Martster

Martster

#15923629 - 6 years ago

In reply to DoctorBrixta, #3653:

get ready to be scared smiley0.gif

• ZackPalm

ZackPalm

#15926617 - 6 years ago

Total War: Rome 2. I'm extremely excited for this. As it becomes closer to the date, I'm probably going to pre-order it. It's going to be badass to play as the Spartans.

• soul_zack

soul_zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15926669 - 6 years ago

In reply to ZackPalm, #3655:

Rome 2 does look really good. wish they made medieval 3 though. medieval 2 has been my favorite total war game so far

• ZackPalm

ZackPalm

#15926676 - 6 years ago

In reply to soul_zack, #3656:

If Rome 2 does well, I would safely bet that they would also look into recreating a few of their older series and bringing them back to life. It would all depend on how well Rome 2 does. The better it does, the higher of a chance that we see some older games resurface from that company.