Forums > PC Gaming

What games are you looking forward to?

Posts (3678)

• Nile_LTR

Nile_LTR

#15929401 - 6 years ago

1) Crap, this is an old thread!

2) I'm really looking forward to Star Citizen! (2014)

• antartiguy

antartiguy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15935824 - 6 years ago

Okay I am now completely and totally excited I've been waiting for this news for a long time and I am getting so excited for beyond good and evil 2! games is going to be gooood

• Vonlin

Vonlin

#15940794 - 6 years ago

Total War: Rome II released on September 3rd for sure!

• ZackPalm

ZackPalm

#15940991 - 6 years ago

Added: I'm glad to hear that State of Decay will be making its debut to PC. They have yet to announce the exact release date for it, but from what I've heard it's awesome. I believe Joel recently talked about it on the Podcast. Can't wait for it to come to PC.

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15945601 - 6 years ago

In reply to ZackPalm, #3661:

Wow that game looks pretty dang sweet.

• JStripes

JStripes

#15949697 - 6 years ago

Has anyone heard of the game Skara? It looks pretty sick and I was curious if anyone had heard anything about it

• ZackPalm

ZackPalm

#15949707 - 6 years ago

In reply to JStripes, #3663:

I just looked the game up. While it looks good from certain perspectives, I don't know how well it'll possibly be. Let alone if it will launch. The game's kickstarter doesn't seem to be kicking off too well. I'm sure the developers are a good bunch, and the art looks fantastic, but who knows if it'll launch?

• WankersCramp

WankersCramp

#15950210 - 6 years ago

I was looking forward to the new Sim City but ragjh aghhh!

I suppose now I just have to wait until Fallout 4 is announced. But I'm finding it hard to get excited about new games these days. Every game that seems to come out now just seems so... uninspired.

• BrimKiseki

BrimKiseki

#15952183 - 6 years ago

I'm really excited for Dark Souls 2!

I've been playing the first one on the xbox nonstop, but It has some framerate issues so I'm just gonna get the new one for the PC when it comes out.

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#15955581 - 6 years ago

In reply to WankersCramp, #3665:

Fallout 4 is probably going to be sexy as all hell. I do agree with you though, I'm not going to get Battlefield 4 considering it really looks just like Battlefield 3. Glare, glare, army guys yelling that they are reloading.

• soul_zack

soul_zack FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#15957778 - 6 years ago

I need to get round to playing dark souls more. only done the tutorial so far. Fallout 4 hopefully will be good. if its got all the good things from fo3 and fonv then ill be happy

• PrettyBad

PrettyBad

#15959270 - 6 years ago

Archeage, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Camelot Unchained

I can speak from experience that FFXIV and ArcheAge are pretty decent games.

• HarrisonRXD

HarrisonRXD

#15962716 - 6 years ago

I am really excited for some of the games coming out the same time as the xbox one!

• Phil_K

Phil_K

#15962822 - 6 years ago

Getting the Xbox One and when they come out The Division, Halo 5, Destiny, Titanfall, Watch Dogs, AC: Black Flag, and more in the future depending of course.

• ZackPalm

ZackPalm

#15962850 - 6 years ago

In reply to Phil_K, #3671:

The Division. That was a game that really excited me for the next-gen consoles. While the other single-player games look amazing, I am excited about The Division. That sort of gameplay that they showed was really up my alley, where it wasn't all about running-in-and-gunning-everyone-down. You had to take a minute, assess the situation and think "Okay, how am I going to benefit the team"? I like that play style.

• Phil_K

Phil_K

#15962904 - 6 years ago

In reply to ZackPalm, #3672:

Well it seems like an MMO which I think will make it alot more fun than just a team against computers but against a real team(s) but not really team(s) against other people like you trying to do the same thing as you. Kind of weird but i hope you can add more people to your group

• Emphy

Emphy

#16007675 - 6 years ago

In reply to ZackPalm, #3661:

Same here! State of Decay is the zombie game I've been waiting for my entire life.

• Fundog

Fundog

#16010696 - 5 years ago

ESO, Black Desert. Generally looking forward to all those next-gen action MMORPG.

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#16129278 - 5 years ago

Wasteland 2. After playing Fallout 2 recently I'd love to play high def wasteland top down RPG.

• Martster

Martster

#16131425 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheBeast007, #3676:

Dude check out satellite reign

The game looks great

• TheBeast007

TheBeast007

#16139836 - 5 years ago

In reply to Martster, #3677:

Oh goodness cyber punk gets me all a flutter

• Ravana_Mako

Ravana_Mako FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16140254 - 5 years ago

The next games I'm looking forward to are Destiny and Star Citizen. I just hope Destiny is for PC eventually.

• antartiguy

antartiguy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16140272 - 5 years ago

woah super giants new game transistor looks pretty cool guys it's effectively cyber punk bastion

• Martster

Martster

#16146969 - 5 years ago

In reply to antartiguy, #3680:

I loved bastion. I can only hope transistor turns out as good.

• JJClark

JJClark

#16147031 - 5 years ago

Torment: Tides of Numeria should be a real treat. Can't wait to see what they do with it.

Thief is on my radar too, although I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much...