Forums > PC Gaming

Final Fantasy 7: Ultima Edition

Posts (38)

• phil_rebel

phil_rebel

#3578843 - 13 years ago

but i already have a decent video card, band my ps2 broke a couple of years back adn i moved to x-box

• wolvy_06

wolvy_06

#3581175 - 13 years ago

In reply to phil_rebel, #26:

decent video card? like what size i know i have a 256mb ge-force and that is what i concider decent. What i'm saying is that if you don't have att least 128 mb video card it is prolly not very good. Also if you are truely a final fantasy fan you would want to get a new ps2 pronto. Not sure how long prolly the end of this year but FF XII is coming out.

• drythe

drythe

#3581634 - 13 years ago

if ya scout the internet well enough you can get gaming emulators not sure on PS2 games but i know can get all the older games like from nes super nintendo and even maybe playstation to run on the PC

• HacknKill

HacknKill

#3581670 - 13 years ago

I got my PS copy of Final Fantasy 7 emulated on my PC, it was very slow. I don't reckomend it.

• phil_rebel

phil_rebel

#3581677 - 13 years ago

hey yeah i never though about getting an emulator, and i have a Radeon 9600xt 256mb

• Iceman7777

Iceman7777

#3582726 - 13 years ago

Bleh.....

• wolvy_06

wolvy_06

#3598977 - 13 years ago

In reply to phil_rebel, #30:

ok well thats decent but i'm a Nvidia man my self

• Iceman7777

Iceman7777

#3600600 - 13 years ago

This thread is running out of material. I mean seriously, everyone's played FF 7 somewhere or another. It's a classic and the game rocks, but I mean what else is there to say?

• wolvy_06

wolvy_06

#3601424 - 13 years ago

well how about the movies that can be watched in the mansion in nebilhelm after arith dies and after you get vincent. not all the people who played the game found those trust me it took me my third try to do so. Also fighting emerald and Ruby i still havenot beat them.

• phil_rebel

phil_rebel

#3605679 - 13 years ago

i played it at the ripe old age of,9? so im sure i missed out on like tons of stuff id play it again but the game looks like crap... although im sure the story is still awesome, im hoping they come out with the renake, n e one know anything on that?

• drythe

drythe

#3606300 - 13 years ago

as far as its concerned by square enix there will be no remake of final fantasy 7 and to be real honest graphics can mean nothing in terms of a good game if i had a nintendo would i sit down and play mario brothers 3 again? yup it was a fun game to play do i still sit there and play the first zelda? hell was the first thing i beat when i got my gamecube with the zelda collectors edition disc with like 4 zelda games on it beat through ocarina of time again as well i still occasionally pop in my older playstation games just cause they were fun to play i can't wait for the revolution i just hope redownloading alot of the older nintendo games doesn't cost alot of money like maybe 1-2 dollars

• phil_rebel

phil_rebel

#3608429 - 13 years ago

why?

• drythe

drythe

#3609201 - 13 years ago

cause square said we arn't remaking ff7 the demo of the first bit of 7 redone was just to test the power of the PS3 until they reverse that statement and say we are remaking it its not gonna be remade thats why